Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Quick question.. So I did some shopping at clicks for toiletries.. I also added 3 xR50 psn vouchers in the bundle.. Do I earn eb on those?I'm just wondering if it's excluded like the pharmacy.. Thx in advance

DKKR

Quick question.. So I did some shopping at clicks for toiletries.. I also added 3 xR50 psn vouchers in the bundle.. Do I earn eb on those?I'm just wondering if it's excluded like the pharmacy.. Thx in advance
I had a similar question. Do clicks gift vouchers earn ebucks?

Shahil

Terms say no. Best thing is to buy a R1000 gift card and pay for it with the voucher.
Then use the gift card as you need it.
According to the website,
"Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers of any kind."
I assumed it meant gift cards are included. Have you just rocked up at the till and bought a gift card with the voucher?
I want to actually buy stuff at House and Home and I figured the gift card would be usable there.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I assumed it meant gift cards are included. Have you just rocked up at the till and bought a gift card with the voucher?
I want to actually buy stuff at House and Home and I figured the gift card would be usable there.
It works.

SiR_BP

When I bought the virtual vouchers, I went to the Checkers money market and told them I want to load a voucher on a gift card. I then just gave the voucher codes to load.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
How do you do that please?

Go to checkers (go to a normal till), take a gift card (its green). Tell the teller you want to load a voucher on the gift card. I think up to R8000 can be loaded onto one gift card. Once loaded, ask her to verify the amount (as simple and easy as that)

Vuilhaas

Go to checkers (go to a normal till), take a gift card (its green). Tell the teller you want to load a voucher on the gift card. I think up to R8000 can be loaded onto one gift card. Once loaded, ask her to verify the amount (as simple and easy as that)
Great stuff, thanks!

Moe_G10

Can anyone tell me if there's a limit on Google play transactions to qualify for the streaming or online platforms? I bought 2 ebooks for 1.91, rented a movie from play movies for R18 and bought a season pass on Playstation for R179 but only 2 of these transactions are showing up on the calculator and I've dropped to level 4,would've been level 5 with those two transactions. Seems as if they didn't count the ebooks purchases, any grounds for dispute here with fnb? I haven't seen any rules for minimum spend on streaming and online platform spend.
Haven't called them yet, anyone else had this problem with doing 3 Google play transactions, 2 ebooks for 1.91 and one with 17.99 but only 1 counted. Any grounds to dispute this on with ebucks? Was there a limit somewhere to how much the transaction needs to be?