Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

m3z

Yeah, they definitely made a mistake. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Knowing them, will take like two weeks to resolve
Let us know if you come right? I logged my email query on Tuesday night at 11pm.

I saw I dropped to Level 4 for the same reason - 1 of my Online/Streaming platform transactions didn't make the cut....

I mailed them the screenshots reflecting all the dates on my Credit Card statement.

They tried calling me twice yesterday, but I couldn't answer. They left a voicemail saying they will call back today. I haven't received a call today, but got the following SMS at 6pm: "Good day Mr xxx, kindly note that your complaint has been escalated for a backdate. Regards, the eBucks Team"

Not sure what backdate means... I'm guessing they are reversing their mistake and putting me back on Level 5.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Let us know if you come right? I logged my email query on Tuesday night at 11pm.

I saw I dropped to Level 4 for the same reason - 1 of my Online/Streaming platform transactions didn't make the cut....

I mailed them the screenshots reflecting all the dates on my Credit Card statement.

They tried calling me twice yesterday, but I couldn't answer. They left a voicemail saying they will call back today. I haven't received a call today, but got the following SMS at 6pm: "Good day Mr xxx, kindly note that your complaint has been escalated for a backdate. Regards, the eBucks Team"

Not sure what backdate means... I'm guessing they are reversing their mistake and putting me back on Level 5.
My ebucks took 2 months for them to fix the missing ebucks :(. But i did get it at end of the day

Moe_G10

Yes, backdate means to correct the ebucks they were supposed to give you and put you back on to level 5. This whole online spend was a mess the first two months, I had to log queries every time and then they got it right. Now again back to this.

e4et

Expert Member
Has anyone linked a FNB virtual card to your google account ?

Edit.
Ok, that was way easy, took the details and sommer displayed my details after entering the card number etc.

Edit.
And boom, first ebook purchased wiff my virtual card :)

Last edited:

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Yes, backdate means to correct the ebucks they were supposed to give you and put you back on to level 5. This whole online spend was a mess the first two months, I had to log queries every time and then they got it right. Now again back to this.
My ebucks took 2 months for them to fix the missing ebucks :(. But i did get it at end of the day
My September eBucks earn took 4 months to resolve, after a few emails and me explaining in meticulous detail the amount I was owed.

Filosofer

Has anyone linked a FNB virtual card to your google account ?

Edit.
Ok, that was way easy, took the details and sommer displayed my details after entering the card number etc.

Edit.
And boom, first ebook purchased wiff my virtual card :)
I should get on this virtual card. Knowing how FNB pushes new products, they will probably have some requirement to use the virtual card in the new Ebucks rules.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I should get on this virtual card. Knowing how FNB pushes new products, they will probably have some requirement to use the virtual card in the new Ebucks rules.

I like how you are thinking! Think the drive forward is cardless transactions...

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Quick question.. On smart spend.. If it says last updated 10th Feb.. Does this include transactions that were concluded on the 10th..so to add up my next spend I start adding from 11th?(sorry if it's a dof question)

TheWall

Hi, Need to buy something online at Tafelberg furniture.
If i pay with Payfast, do i get ebucks? Or better to go to shop and pay with Credit Card?

Moe_G10

Got off the phone with them. Apparently, no matter how many of each mr. D/Google play/uber/deezer/spotify you do a month, only one will count. So you have to have 4 different streaming platforms. Really wasn't aware of this. Are they bullshiting me?

DinoPat

Got off the phone with them. Apparently, no matter how many of each mr. D/Google play/uber/deezer/spotify you do a month, only one will count. So you have to have 4 different streaming platforms. Really wasn't aware of this. Are they bullshiting me?

They’re right. Has to be different services. Says so in the rules.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Yes, 4 different platforms.

This was confirmed via feedback some on this thread got from a few consultants earlier in this thread (few months back).