Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

derp90

My eBucks status says it last updated on the 3rd April, and I received some eBucks for partner purchases, but the track my status still says I didn't qualify last month, even though I know I did!

Will this still update our should I phone them?

Tman*

Expert Member
Went to Namibia over easter and ordered some late night food for pickup. when I arrive: "oh sorry, card machine broken"

I had no choice but to draw money, guess who will be lev4 because of this

McGuywer

Executive Member
Went to Namibia over easter and ordered some late night food for pickup. when I arrive: "oh sorry, card machine broken"

Just do this in April:
Ensure that your Cash@Till® withdrawals are greater than or equal to your ATM and branch withdrawals during the month.

mrmrrza

Time to get my metal card, free for level 3 or higher
Seems you can only get one metal card for free per primary card holder, so I took the fusion metal card for now as it is the card I use the most. Will pay for the credit card one later on.

4f14eed8c01636815ceabb661153426b.jpg
@Gtx Gaming - Excuse my ignorance, but what is a metal card and are there any benefits?

eddybsb4u

Metal cards feels nice and has an longer expiry date, thats about it.

I tried googling a picture of the FNB metal bank card. I couldn’t find one.

Can you post a picture of it when you receive it?

Ofcuz you can hide the card number and your initials, lol.

cpu.

Executive Member

Don't stress. I've done it many times and like @McGuywer said, draw money at PnP or Checkers exceeding the ATM withdrawal.

TedLasso

Expert Member
So looking for the most up to date info on Petro Cards

I need to get cheap AA roadside assistance. On the FNB website they have two options :- Linked Petrol card or standalone.

If I choose linked petrol card , does that mean I would pay interest on the fuel purchases made with credit card. Right now , of course there is no interest charge for fuel purchases .

Or is it better to get a standalone card and then never use it at all?

This is for FNB Gold if it makes a difference .

Thx

master4real

Withdraw from non-FNB ATMs when you find yourself in those situations. Although there are additional charges, it does not affect your ebucks levels.

Tman*

Expert Member
Just do this in April:
Ensure that your Cash@Till® withdrawals are greater than or equal to your ATM and branch withdrawals during the month.
Ill be sure to rectify for April.
I tried googling a picture of the FNB metal bank card. I couldn’t find one.

Can you post a picture of it when you receive it?

Ofcuz you can hide the card number and your initials, lol.
You can see pics of the FNB PW card and RMB card here:

Its heavy and thick, with a matt finish. In all honestly I am not liking it. Its a bit too pimpy and bling bling.

Perfect for middle aged men going through a mid life crisis wanting to chat up servers by impressing them with the card tho :ROFL:

airborne

Honorary Master
So looking for the most up to date info on Petro Cards

I need to get cheap AA roadside assistance. On the FNB website they have two options :- Linked Petrol card or standalone.

If I choose linked petrol card , does that mean I would pay interest on the fuel purchases made with credit card. Right now , of course there is no interest charge for fuel purchases .

Or is it better to get a standalone card and then never use it at all?

This is for FNB Gold if it makes a difference .

Thx

Get the linked Petro cards, never use it but keep it for the roadside assistance. Your credit card operates separately as it did before, no interest on fuel purchases done with the cc.

eddybsb4u

Get the linked Petro cards, never use it but keep it for the roadside assistance. Your credit card operates separately as it did before, no interest on fuel purchases done with the cc.

I have the 3 linked Petro cards but I never get the AA roadside assistance. How do I go about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.