Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddybsb4u

Ill be sure to rectify for April.

You can see pics of the FNB PW card and RMB card here:

Its heavy and thick, with a matt finish. In all honestly I am not liking it. Its a bit too pimpy and bling bling.

Perfect for middle aged men going through a mid life crisis wanting to chat up servers by impressing them with the card tho :ROFL:

Thanks, I saw them.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I have the 3 linked Petro cards but I never get the AA roadside assistance. How do I go about it?
Have a breakdown and then call them? :p

Are you on PW / PC / Premier / Gold? I went to check my linked PW Petro card now, seems it doesn't have the AA logo and number on the back, but my old linked PC Petro card did... that's very odd :unsure:

eddybsb4u

Are you on PW / PC / Premier / Gold? I went to check my linked PW Petro card now, seems it doesn't have the AA logo and number on the back, but my old linked PC Petro card did... that's very odd :unsure:

I have Premier.

fruitbat

Expert Member

Its heavy and thick, with a matt finish. In all honestly I am not liking it. Its a bit too pimpy and bling bling.

Perfect for middle aged men going through a mid life crisis wanting to chat up servers by impressing them with the card tho :ROFL:
Haha. I ordered mine now... I guess it should be more durable with my minimalist wallet that makes me replace cards every year or so? And if it’s free, why the heck not

whatwhat

Executive Member
I'm having issues with getting the points for using the overdraft, and looked but couldnt see any changes.

Normally I go 10K into overdraft by transferring into savings pocket, leave it there for at least 2 business days and then move it back. However for the last 2 months or so this doesn't get "counted" on the calculator as using overdraft.

PC non-fusion account.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I'm having issues with getting the points for using the overdraft, and looked but couldnt see any changes.

Normally I go 10K into overdraft by transferring into savings pocket, leave it there for at least 2 business days and then move it back. However for the last 2 months or so this doesn't get "counted" on the calculator as using overdraft.

PC non-fusion account.
Do 3 days make sure 2 of the days is business days and no holidays, make sure also get charged to use overdraft

modern10

Expert Member
Hi Guys

Anyone with unused kauai vouchers? Can you please send to me if you're not going to use before they expire today.

Thank you

DinoPat

Do 3 days make sure 2 of the days is business days and no holidays, make sure also get charged to use overdraft

Yes, I believe it’s 24 “business hours”. So if they’re using 9-5 that’s 3 calendar week days.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Yes, I believe it’s 24 “business hours”. So if they’re using 9-5 that’s 3 calendar week days.
Here is the rule from the website:

Have a Credit Facility on your FNB Fusion Private Clients Account or an Overdraft on your FNB Private Clients Cheque Account AND use at least R1000 of your Overdraft limit or Credit Facility per month.

You won't collect these points if your FNB Fusion Account Credit Facility or Cheque Account Overdraft limit isn't used for at least 24hrs of a business day and if your account doesn't stay in a positive balance for at least 24hrs.

mrmrrza

Yea I am more worried about the R1000 replacement fee if one loses it - look at them trying an upsell :)

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Weird card no numbers in front!
07c191fc72e0320856f31a9776b410bd.jpg

lws

My card still had the AA logo and number. Tried calling them last week. Nobody picked up. I think that particular benefit may be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.