Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
The Google Play thing is dodge :unsure: I have a monthly subs which goes off on the 24th, for Feb it seems that it counted for 500 points but for March it seems that it didn't! I still made level 5 though as I had a 500 points buffer.

Calico182

Expert Member
What is the easiest way to get eBucks to cover a shortfall. Need 1000 eBucks (R100) to kick in a 40% discount for something on the shop. Anyone willing to sell for monies?

namzsteve

Expert Member
They've cheated me with eb150 for smart spend this month, can I contact them and request my ebucks?

Stevi

Expert Member
eBucks in but no fuel showing for March, so affected the Double fuel-back :(

Spotify and Netflix also not reflecting...

cpu.

Executive Member
My account usually go in overdraft naturally every month. I was "punished" with level 4 ebucks for a very good month (income) of March. :mad:

Tman*

Expert Member
Went to Namibia over easter and ordered some late night food for pickup. when I arrive: "oh sorry, card machine broken"

I had no choice but to draw money, guess who will be lev4 because of this
This unavoidable cash withdrawal ended up costing me to drop to lev4, and subsequently about 10 000 "extra "ebucks lost in fuel & checkers spent. I lost more ebucks than the value of the actual cash withdrawal :crying:

air

Expert Member
This unavoidable cash withdrawal ended up costing me to drop to lev4, and subsequently about 10 000 "extra "ebucks lost in fuel & checkers spent. I lost more ebucks than the value of the actual cash withdrawal :crying:
Join the club bud, **** happens, take the day to review monthly. School fees, we have all paid them, try to limit the regularity

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Went to Namibia over easter and ordered some late night food for pickup. when I arrive: "oh sorry, card machine broken"

I had no choice but to draw money, guess who will be lev4 because of this
No fnb machines handy? Send to ewallet is free and doesn't affect ebucks

Tinuva

The Magician
No fnb machines handy? Send to ewallet is free and doesn't affect ebucks
Is there fnb atms in namibia on which ewallet works?

The real solution to his problem is, that he should have drawed cash at checkers after in the same month that is equal or higher to the amount he draw from an atm.

Tman*

Expert Member
Is there fnb atms in namibia on which ewallet works?

The real solution to his problem is, that he should have drawed cash at checkers after in the same month that is equal or higher to the amount he draw from an atm.
Late night unfortunately, food waiting and the only fnb atm in town was out of order so ewallet was out of question even if it did work. Also I didn't return to windhoek in time to draw cash from a cashier at a checkers before month end.

I was seriously considering ditching the food if it wasn't for the fact that it was a small family restaurant.

I experienced the perfect storm

cpu.

Executive Member
Did you do the Checkers or PnP withdrawal, as was suggested by some here, greater than the value of that Namibian withdrawal?

Status
Not open for further replies.