Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
This unavoidable cash withdrawal ended up costing me to drop to lev4, and subsequently about 10 000 "extra "ebucks lost in fuel & checkers spent. I lost more ebucks than the value of the actual cash withdrawal :crying:

Oh damn.
You said Easter so I assumed beginning April and that you'd still have time to correct it.
Hard luck

Sayf777

Expert Member
Nope thays why I have 3500 usd in my global account, but the ebucks you earn is really nice. This month record for me 75k total, I hardly max checkers atm.
Just curious how is that made up, I see with maxed checkers, clicks and smart spend it adds up to R4950 worth of ebucks and with fuel R700+/- from R3k fuel?

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Use the right channels, drop an email to CARE@FNB.CO.ZA with your query and ID number

Used the contact us function on the site.

Consultant called and said there were some errors and there will be a rerun this week and all should be sorted :)

Same. CARE@FNB.CO.ZA doesn't seem to be correct... I got an autoreply telling me to use one of their other channels.

After using the contact us function on the site, I got a proper enquiry number which was later picked up by a staff member for processing.

The consultant mentioned it was due to the 20th being a public holiday... although I'm pretty sure the holiday was the 21st.

Either way, they are aware and will be correcting the error.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Same. CARE@FNB.CO.ZA doesn't seem to be correct... I got an autoreply telling me to use one of their other channels.

After using the contact us function on the site, I got a proper enquiry number which was later picked up by a staff member for processing.

The consultant mentioned it was due to the 20th being a public holiday... although I'm pretty sure the holiday was the 21st.

Either way, they are aware and will be correcting the error.

I logged a query yesterday too. Got an auto reply... and at the bottom the same email to report issues.

I tried the secure that channel now. They direct me to the app (eb -> communicate section to log a query via the phone).

Last edited:

airborne

Honorary Master
What happens when you buy something on CC and then return it 6 weeks time and they refund to card?

Do you lose some smart spend or any eBucks you earned on the purchase?

citizensa

What happens when you buy something on CC and then return it 6 weeks time and they refund to card?

Do you lose some smart spend or any eBucks you earned on the purchase?

That amount will be deducted from exact category for smart spend and regular ebucks earn

TedLasso

Expert Member
Anybody else not get their Netflix ebucks cash back? Seems to be the only thing I didn’t get back

Status
Not open for further replies.