Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborne

Honorary Master
If you do a "deposit" into a Checkers money market account at a tillpoint will you earn ebucks on the deposit?

I'm looking a way to better manage my Checkers spend, it would be great to load the full R1750(Gold) spend at the beginning of each month to ensure I get the max eBucks each month and then I can use what I don't spend in the following month and so on. I find some months I can't spend the full cap and others I go way over.

It's better than loading the funds onto a giftcard because you can use the Checkers app to see the balance at anytime and you don't have the chance of losing a giftcard with a fair whack of money on it.

eddybsb4u

If you do a "deposit" into a Checkers money market account at a tillpoint will you earn ebucks on the deposit?

I'm looking a way to better manage my Checkers spend, it would be great to load the full R1750(Gold) spend at the beginning of each month to ensure I get the max eBucks each month and then I can use what I don't spend in the following month and so on. I find some months I can't spend the full cap and others I go way over.

It's better than loading the funds onto a giftcard because you can use the Checkers app to see the balance at anytime and you don't have the chance of losing a giftcard with a fair whack of money on it.

I’m not an expert on eBucks but I don’t think you can earn eB from MoneyMarket. Check the second rule on the image. IMG_2774.jpg

TedLasso

Expert Member
I have a youth account linked and got cash back for spotify - just Netflix 40% wasn't given. Just saw an earlier post that said they would be rerunning updates later this week so will see if that fixes it.

airborne

Honorary Master
He wants to load the Checkers App with money using a tillpoint.
That's it but I'd hate to load the full R1700 and earn no eBucks from it.
Moneymarket stuff done at a till typically go through as normal Checkers spend but this is something new so I want to make sure before I do it.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
That's it but I'd hate to load the full R1700 and earn no eBucks from it.
Moneymarket stuff done at a till typically go through as normal Checkers spend but this is something new so I want to make sure before I do it.
Try a smaller amount and check how much reflects as Checkers spend on the next Ebucks payment.

If total_checkers_swipes+swipe_for_app = what comes up on the EBucks calculator then you know it worked?

marbro

Expert Member
Anyone else not receive their kuawei voucher for march. Just wanna know if there was a prob?
did you qualify for it?

if im not mistaken, mine was issued at the start of april, not during the ebucks allocation like normal

TedLasso

Expert Member
did you qualify for it?

if im not mistaken, mine was issued at the start of april, not during the ebucks allocation like normal
I got that no notification too. And thought we lost our one received in March for Feb.

We used the voucher before 6th April and now that I check again, there is another one loaded (for the march month)

zerocool2009

Executive Member
When are they rectifying the checkers spend that was transacted on the public holiday?

The issue with the allocation isnt related to public holidays (my understand), some checkers descriptions changed to include shoprite now (paying via scan to pay)! They are on that as Ingot a call yesterday, showing them that only 40% of my checkers was counted

Status
Not open for further replies.