Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Anybody fnb to fnb payment not instant today?

Waiting for hours now.

Maybe I need to join capitec lol

Moe_G10

Ebucks calculator most probably updates tomorrow evening, ebucks in Tuesday? Correct?

Reactions: air

Spectralwarrior

Any inside info anyone allowed to share regarding new rules?
No ideas but just wanted to say I cannot believe another year has gone past in a wink. Just hope it won't be a complete rule overhaul this year like it was last year. Got all my little duckies in a row and don't want any major changes unless it is to increase limits.

cozinsky

Expert Member
No ideas but just wanted to say I cannot believe another year has gone past in a wink. Just hope it won't be a complete rule overhaul this year like it was last year. Got all my little duckies in a row and don't want any major changes unless it is to increase limits.
I also don't want major changes. It is fine as it is.

marbro

they just need to make it easier to get to lvl 5 on the black card, so i can upgrade my account. I wanna be fancy

duckgray

I also don't want major changes. It is fine as it is.
the rules from 2019 were better. didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary to get additional points plus you earned ebucks from all card swipes, not just partner store transactions.

Sayf777

Expert Member
the rules from 2019 were better. didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary to get additional points plus you earned ebucks from all card swipes, not just partner store transactions.
Technically still earn a percentage as long as you reach certain spend amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.