Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe_G10

I'll be able to use my kauai voucher on Thursday, if I redeem tomorrow morning will I be able to use that same voucher on Thursday together with my new month's one at the same time? Possible? Anyone has tried this?

Toitjie

Expert Member
I'll be able to use my kauai voucher on Thursday, if I redeem tomorrow morning will I be able to use that same voucher on Thursday together with my new month's one at the same time? Possible? Anyone has tried this?

Great question... would love to know (using current old one and new one)!

FYI... vouchers only last 24 hours, so tomorrow for Thursday is a no go, however tonight for tomorrow should be good.

Mythical-

When you redeem it on Tuesday morning, it will have an expiry date of 23:59 on Wednesday, so you won't be able to redeem it on Thursday.

Sayf777

Expert Member
I think this happened last month as well, we thought it would happen on the Monday but it updated Tuesday evening?

Reactions: air

namzsteve

Expert Member
Why am I suddenly seeing 2 different levels on the app? Transactional history side says I'm on lvl 3, however Track my rewards says lvl 5 (updated 8 May)

Tman*

Expert Member
Any inside info anyone allowed to share regarding new rules?
Purely my opinion, not based on inside info:

1. Slight rule changes to encourage more app based banking - this has been a systematic shift over the years
2. Some new rule for using the virtual credit card.
3. I would guess the voucher caps would at least stay the same, if not increase slightly.

mr_norris

Expert Member
Why am I suddenly seeing 2 different levels on the app? Transactional history side says I'm on lvl 3, however Track my rewards says lvl 5 (updated 8 May)
Track my rewards is the predicted level you'll be on next month and in most cases not to be trusted. Transactional history is probably the level you're on at the moment.

namzsteve

Expert Member
Track my rewards is the predicted level you'll be on next month and in most cases not to be trusted. Transactional history is probably the level you're on at the moment.

Wierd part is they were both showing lvl 5, suddenly I'm down to 3 on the other one. Hopefully it's just a glitch

airborne

Honorary Master
What are the advantages and disadvantages moving from Gold to Premier?

Recently I get bugged to "upgrade" to Premier when I log into the FNB app, I'm apparently preapproved.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
What are the advantages and disadvantages moving from Gold to Premier?

Recently I get bugged to "upgrade" to Premier when I log into the FNB app, I'm apparently preapproved.

You need to qualify. As in make the criteria!

Premier just have bigger caps... and cost more.

Status
Not open for further replies.