Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blagah

Hey Guys ,

Is this normal for FNB Fusion Premier ?
Total Fusion / CC Spend Reward Rate 0.0% ... Thanks

Blagah

I don’t seem to be getting my ebucks for Netflix. Anyone got the contact details to take it up? What proof do they need?
Do you meet all the criteria ? Also saw this only now.
*Only applies if you and your life partner/spouse are verified as a family and you both have an FNB Fusion Premier Account, FNB Premier Cheque Account, FNB Islamic Premier Account or FNB Premier Single Facility Account AND your life partner/ spouse is on the Spousal pricing option OR you have an active FNBy account linked to your profile (only applicable to children under 18 years of age).

Wall

Sports Addict
What is the 4 streaming platforms you get pts for? March i got 2000 pts abd April 1500. My streaming habits haven't changed so not quite sure :/

McGuywer

Executive Member
What is the 4 streaming platforms you get pts for? March i got 2000 pts abd April 1500. My streaming habits haven't changed so not quite sure :/
Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify®, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google, Mr D Food, Uber, UberEats, Playstation, Xbox and Bolt.

For annual subscriptions, you will only receive points for the month in which your card is used on the streaming platform.

Wall

Sports Addict
Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google, Mr D Food, Uber, UberEats, Playstation, Xbox and Bolt.

For annual subscriptions, you will only receive points for the month in which your card is used on the streaming platform.
What is Google? I subscribe to Google one.

Tinuva

The Magician
Clicks win by allowing paying utilities online. No point going into a branch.

TheSaint88

Although not an eBucks query, it does deal with Clicks providing the facility to buy prepaid electricity online. I wanted to test it out and simply bought R50 worth of electricity but noticed something rather peculiar. I only received 21.4 kWh units at a cost of R36.96. VAT was R6.52. R36.96 + R6.52 = R43.48 (not R50.00). There is R6.52 missing. I did report this to Clicks who will investigate this matter and get back to me. Whenever I have bought prepaid electricity, the Rand value of electricity + VAT would always equal the amount I paid - but not in this case. Here's a screenshot of the transaction: Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 11.16.26.png

acp

Online only ! Dont walk into clicks (you will get confused looks)
Potentially good news to help max-out 15% at both Checkers and Clicks...

Are we 100% certain that the online payment will be treated as "Clicks spend" eligible for the 15% at L5?
(and not same as "money market" counter spend @ Checkers?)

I usually buy something very small and check-out with my CoJ bill at normal cashier @ Checkers.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Although not an eBucks query, it does deal with Clicks providing the facility to buy prepaid electricity online. I wanted to test it out and simply bought R50 worth of electricity but noticed something rather peculiar. I only received 21.4 kWh units at a cost of R36.96. VAT was R6.52. R36.96 + R6.52 = R43.48 (not R50.00). There is R6.52 missing. I did report this to Clicks who will investigate this matter and get back to me. Whenever I have bought prepaid electricity, the Rand value of electricity + VAT would always equal the amount I paid - but not in this case. Here's a screenshot of the transaction: View attachment 1067025
Did you owe money? I know some providers remove the owing balance off first.

Moe_G10

Get your granny on level 5 to pay for you! Look at the “seniors” rule
Haha no granny unfortunately and the elderly don't really make level 5, not so clued up with all these technical rules. So ebucks kinda knew what they're doing.

Moe_G10

Did you owe money? I know some providers remove the owing balance off first.
Either that or they minus their fees for the service. I know there's a service fee for prepaid meters that they deduct off payment. You don't always get the same amount of units everytime you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.