Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

ele33

Expert Member
Anyone able to verify? Was this confirmed on their email? I didn't see one.

Will online bill payment @ Clicks qualify for 15% spend?

I.e. log in, pay R 6,000 monthly bill, log out. Get R 900 back in eBucks.
Which account do you have?
PWs cap is R3000 for Clicks so max R450 back from Clicks

TurkeyMan

I dropped down to level 4 this month because I didn't get points for a minimum balance in a savings or investment account, despite having more than triple the maximum amount across a tax free savings account, money maximiser, and savings account. On premier.
Any ideas why?
Edit: I see now that the tax free cash account doesn't qualify. But still, I have above the threshold for max points in my savings account and still got 0.

Last edited:

McGuywer

Executive Member
I dropped down to level 4 this month because I didn't get points for a minimum balance in a savings or investment account, despite having more than triple the maximum amount across a tax free savings account, money maximiser, and savings account. On premier.
Any ideas why?
Just log a query with eBucks support:

Vuilhaas

I logged a query for not receiving the double Clicks allocation. Consultant said it affected most people and they are doing a re-run for those affected. It wasn't clear if the re run is being done for everyone or only those that log a query.

TedLasso

Expert Member
Anyone with spare kauai vouchers please send them my way. I'm at kauai now

Thank you[/QUOTE

Edit. Decided I should keep my opinions to myself so deleted my comment and question.

Last edited:

mhessa8

With 40% vouchers seeming like a thing of the past, and ebucks store a bit overpriced with barely any variety to spend... I wanted to find out from the forum where you guys are spending ebucks for maximum benefit?

Or is everyone saving them up in preparation for a good deal?

cpu.

Executive Member
With 40% vouchers seeming like a thing of the past, and ebucks store a bit overpriced with barely any variety to spend... I wanted to find out from the forum where you guys are spending ebucks for maximum benefit?

November is almost here again.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

I get decent amount every month I just sell it for cash and buy what I need

Moe_G10

Hoping and praying for a good black Friday sale. TV and PS5 is on the wishlist. @ebucksspy PLEASE

skitrav

Brought an Iphone 12, just 3 weeks at less 40% on Ebucks store. Otherwise saving for good deals but they are few and far between these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.