Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
With 40% vouchers seeming like a thing of the past, and ebucks store a bit overpriced with barely any variety to spend... I wanted to find out from the forum where you guys are spending ebucks for maximum benefit?

Or is everyone saving them up in preparation for a good deal?
I know a guy personally who sells ebucks regularly and uses the cash for trading shares.
He refuses to tell me the size of his ebucks portfolio though.

Tman*

Expert Member
With 40% vouchers seeming like a thing of the past, and ebucks store a bit overpriced with barely any variety to spend... I wanted to find out from the forum where you guys are spending ebucks for maximum benefit?

Or is everyone saving them up in preparation for a good deal?
Altho not regular, there was a ton of stuff less 40% during the last month. MLe a habit of checking every other day

shadow_man

Executive Member
Hi guys,

Any easy way to make these:
Do at least 3 FNB Pay transaction (tap to pay, scan to pay or checkout) per month.

Currently only my ISP has an FNB pay option - and i'm not sure where else I can meet this requirement.

Thanks!

shadow_man

Executive Member
Any idea when the new earn rules come in? I'm looking to potentially upgrade my account - but want to hold off until the new rules are available.

jun_tao

Expert Member
Hi guys,

Do at least 3 FNB Pay transaction (tap to pay, scan to pay or checkout) per month.

Currently only my ISP has an FNB pay option - and i'm not sure where else I can meet this requirement.

Thanks!
Buy airtime or data from Takealot.

shadow_man

Executive Member
Buy airtime or data from Takealot.
Thanks - excuse the ignorance - but I don't see this payment option when trying to buy normal shopping on Takealot (is it only for Airtime or Data - or is it called something else)?

SueC

Does anyone have a trust account that they earn Ebucks on? Is it on a separate profile to your personal accounts? And are the Ebucks rules the same as personal or business?

Tia

marbro

Hi guys,

Thanks!
i tell them i want to scan to pay at checkers. I dont hvae nfc on my phone so I cant use that to pay

IM in a checkers every 3rd or 4th day

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Hi guys,

Thanks!
If you have an Android (I know Samsung and OnePlus has this) then you can setup tap to pay using NFC. I basically do this instead of tapping my card and go way over the target.

Settings > Bluetooth & Device Connection > Contactless Payments.

You tap to pay just with phone unlocked. No need to open any apps.

ele33

Expert Member
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Where ever you see snapscan, you can scan to pay with the FNB app.
At any POS where you can tap your card - you can tap to pay with your FNB app.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Booster points seem to show up
b4f00575362aa5367fd294161e78e2f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.