Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

geniass

Excuse my ignorance but how the hell does one find out which "deals"/vouchers are actually 40% off? I'm on level 5 by the way.

Vuilhaas

That link doesn't seem to work always for 40% off goods.

Nothing comes up on the scraper, however I found this manually:
Oh damn, I pretty much always rely on that link :(

The eBucks site REALLY needs a 40% off section...

Zuner

Expert Member
Hi all,
Please help, i'm a bit confused as to why i did not earn on this transaction. I'm on level 5 and spent over 3k on my card so i don't see that its the cap based opn total spend on the card.
Makes me wonder if my next fillup will do the same.

1621316984897.png

1621317105413.png

geniass

Oh damn, I pretty much always rely on that link :(

The eBucks site REALLY needs a 40% off section...
Hmm thanks. Irritating it doesn't always work.

I was under the impression that the "shop/donate" section in the app was for 40% off. So @cpu. is probably right.

Maybe it's time to write a new scraper with notifications..

Steady

Hi all,
Please help, i'm a bit confused as to why i did not earn on this transaction. I'm on level 5 and spent over 3k on my card so i don't see that its the cap based opn total spend on the card.
Makes me wonder if my next fillup will do the same.

View attachment 1071323

View attachment 1071325
  • Earn up to R4/litre back in eBucks for your fuel spend at Engen only, based on the price of Inland ULP 95. No earn will be awarded on fuel purchases at any other fuel retailers. You need to load your vehicle’s* details on the FNB App > nav-igate life > Car > Add Vehicle and have accepted the nav»Car Terms of Use, in order to earn eBucks for your Engen fuel spend.
  • You can fill up at any domestic Engen fuel station, but you must pay for your Engen fuel at the Engen forecourt. You won't earn eBucks if you pay at the Quick Shop at the Engen fuel station.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
That link doesn't seem to work always for 40% off goods.

Nothing comes up on the scraper, however I found this manually:
It only works for items in the "Deals" section

shotalot

• Earn up to R4/litre back in eBucks for your fuel spend at Engen only, based on the price of Inland ULP 95. No earn will be awarded on fuel purchases at any other fuel retailers. You need to load your vehicle’s* details on the FNB App > nav-igate life > Car > Add Vehicle and have accepted the nav»Car Terms of Use, in order to earn eBucks for your Engen fuel spend.
  • You can fill up at any domestic Engen fuel station, but you must pay for your Engen fuel at the Engen forecourt. You won't earn eBucks if you pay at the Quick Shop at the Engen fuel station.
You also only allowed to fill up at engen to fully qualify, I think it resets every quarter though

Zuner

Expert Member
As far as i can see the adding of vehicle to NAV is to get double up to R8, but i don't qualify for that due to not being financed by wesbank.
Everything i can see shows that i'm following the rules for up to R4 a litre.

1621321672071.png

You also only allowed to fill up at engen to fully qualify, I think it resets every quarter though
I did only fill up at engen. But i also don't see that as a rule anywhere for up to R4 a litre, i know its a rule for doubling up

Steady

As far as i can see the adding of vehicle to NAV is to get double up to R8, but i don't qualify for that due to not being financed by wesbank.
Everything i can see shows that i'm following the rules for up to R4 a litre.

View attachment 1071405

I did only fill up at engen. But i also don't see that as a rule anywhere for up to R4 a litre, i know its a rule for doubling up
1621324767395.png

Steady

Thanks this is what i'm looking for, which is clearly different than what i posted above, which i got off of Ebucks website.
Can you post a link to where this info is please?
Every page i look through shows the snipped i posted and not the one you posted.
on ebucks site, go to ebucks earn, I selected gold account. Open up earn rules explained. No 5 explains engen spend

Zuner

Expert Member
on ebucks site, go to ebucks earn, I selected gold account. Open up earn rules explained. No 5 explains engen spend
Much Appreciated, Looking at your URL and mine, the Ebucks website was giving me the previous year (2019) terms. and not the current (2020) Terms.

khatani

Does anyone know of what rule changes to expect for eBucks in July?
From what I remember they announce new pricing and rules in June - applicable for July, but nothing's out yet

Status
Not open for further replies.