Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKKR

Some changes to expect imo - ewallet to your own number will count as atm withdrawal. Extra earn points for using virtual card. And they will add FNB short term insurance as a discount % based on level

JoshV

Hi all - I haven't received my Clicks 30% promotion eBucks for April spend? Can anyone please assist?

Bincx

Nobody has. They're going to do a "re-run", apparently.

Many people have received their double clicks rewards. I have and most of my family/friends have received as well.
I am aware that others have not received and this is what the rerun is for.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Go to page nr 1 of this thread, the first post.

I know its structural insurance so far. Let me get in touch and confirm :)

Its going "LIVE" ... as in house (structural) insurance and house content ... so just pop the FNB Insurance Brokers an email ... and ask for a quote

Vuilhaas

Many people have received their double clicks rewards. I have and most of my family/friends have received as well.
I am aware that others have not received and this is what the rerun is for.
Oh, sorry. Still waiting on mine

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Right under @zerocool2009s nose

LOL .... think we must make the rule, you can start a NEW THREAD with NEW information (going forward in the year to come).

Look at my first post for this past year (as in this thread) -> We have house (structural) insurance NOW !

Vuilhaas

Received the Clicks double earn today.

Same. At last.
Did you receive an SMS from the escalation team when it was resolved and you were paid? Seems they really buggered mine up. I initially called on 13 May but apparently that person didn't actually submit the query through. I called again on Friday to follow up and only then was it lodged. Bloody idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.