Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Yes and no.
We both get admission and both visits are reversed each time from what I remember. It doesn't get counted as a guest, but me entering 2 times.

Ah alright, I get you... The extra CC circumvents the check being done by the person at the front desk... and FNB just reverses the charge as normal.

But see my post above... I think they make you scan a QR code generated from the app now. Not sure how much that will affect it.

Tinuva

The Magician
Ah alright, I get you... The extra CC circumvents the check being done by the person at the front desk... and FNB just reverses the charge as normal.

But see my post above... I think they make you scan a QR code generated from the app now. Not sure how much that will affect it.
Oh that's new. I guess that will circumvent the trick we used then.

shadow_man

Executive Member
The 2 cards share the same pool of visits from the 1st card.

Where the extra cc DO help, is that when the +1 enter with their own card, they can enter when a guest is not allowed on the main card, eg. peak times.

But yes you both can go in with a guest each, and use 4 visits up in 1 go.
Thank you - that confirms what I wanted to know!

TheWall

Hi All

I am after this points for the 3 items in the bottom here.

I have pushed disability cover up to R1.6mil
Then i have another life cover policy that i muststill push up to R1mil.
Would those 2 policies give me the last item? "Have a FNB Life cover POlicy with at least 2 aditional types of cover?"

1621865246666.png

Thanks

DKKR

Hi All

I am after this points for the 3 items in the bottom here.

I have pushed disability cover up to R1.6mil
Then i have another life cover policy that i muststill push up to R1mil.
Would those 2 policies give me the last item? "Have a FNB Life cover POlicy with at least 2 aditional types of cover?"

View attachment 1076009

Thanks
I would suggest waiting for the new rules before you tie yourself in. I also think the 40% back on life insurance is too rich and will be reduced

Leno

Expert Member
Remember to get your 3 fnb pay tx's in!

Slacked this month so 3 lucky charities just got R50

Reactions: air

airborne

Honorary Master
FNB isn't emailing statements anymore, which is total bs but anyway.

But to top it off now I noticed when you go to download statements via the web they don't even bother to put the date on the PDF file name it's just "FNB_GOLD_CREDIT_ACCOUNT_194.pdf" whereas it used to include the statement date "FNB Card 2020-07-30.pdf", which was naturally useful for finding the statement you required at a later date. Some person at FNB needs to be lined up and put out of their misery..

Is that the same format that everyone else is getting their statements in?
Does anyone know what the number on the statement is referring to, they are sequential, seems maybe it's the number on months since the account was opened?

Last edited:

Filosofer

i know someone posted it a while back but i cannot find it right now.

on the Clicks app, if i choose to pay my municipality bill on it, would i qualify for the 15% ebucks?
Also need confirmation on this. Would COCT municipality bill qualify for 15%?

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master

But to top it off now I noticed when you go to download statements via the web they don't even bother to put the date on the PDF file name it's just "FNB_GOLD_CREDIT_ACCOUNT_194.pdf" whereas it used to include the statement date "FNB Card 2020-07-30.pdf", which was naturally useful for finding the statement you required at a later date. Some person at FNB needs to be lined up and put out of their misery..

Does anyone know what the number on the statement is referring to, they are sequential, seems maybe it's the number on months since the account was opened?
Yeah same for me, and number of months sounds correct, I'm on #280 which means I got my first FNB credit card in January 1998. I vaguely recall giving that first FNB consultant a bit of a hard time to ensure I understood how not to pay interest on the credit card :p

cozinsky

Expert Member

The format is all the same. The number at the end of the file name correlates with the statement number on the statement itself. So they run sequential from your first statement. I just rename it with the date of the statement as it used to be. No big deal.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Yeah same for me, and number of months sounds correct, I'm on #280 which means I got my first FNB credit card in January 1998. I vaguely recall giving that first FNB consultant a bit of a hard time to ensure I understood how not to pay interest on the credit card :p

Landlords -> Take now, download now what you can what is for free (related to statements), its a 12 month rolling cycle. I saw now via the app its a mission, the WEB page works much faster ! Just heads up

binza

Anyone have the link to the T&C's of the ebucks Visa double ebucks promo on the main page ? What is the start and end date ?

Dretastic06

Hi guys,

Any easy way to make these:
Do at least 3 FNB Pay transaction (tap to pay, scan to pay or checkout) per month.

Currently only my ISP has an FNB pay option - and i'm not sure where else I can meet this requirement.

Thanks!

Scan R5 or whatever you want

Attachments

• snapscan.jpg
    snapscan.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 81

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
with fnb pay can you choose if you can use your cheque account or credit account

and do you get charged more for using credit account ?

with snapscan my credit card is linked to it

Status
Not open for further replies.