Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codebreaker007

Buying electricity on clicks app... does it work out to the same as buying from anywhere else? or how does the price difference work?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
"By no means the biggest earner", but that is sure up there. I rate earning R4400 a month in rewards is great.
Absolutely. It's a complete no brainer... I just laugh when people punt other reward schemes. I will sure miss it going forward.

airborne

Honorary Master
We wont know how fnb is gonna work prior spend, promotional spend and limits. We'll only come to know once allocations and adjustments come in. But there is talks from people that the promotion does not take into account your limit. So if you can afford it, its worth the shot to overpay bills and be in the credit for a while. Best case scenario you earn extra ebucks. Worst case, you paid your bills before hand (ehh)
Of you download the T and c's about the promotion it mentions that the Clicks double/triple on 15% only applies to your cap.

Jeffafa

Good day

Anyone with a wimpy voucher they not going to use,can I please have it, can you please pm.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
If you have hopes... you missed it! As the scan to pay needs to clear before 12am
Yeah, I still have a large Clicks order from 27 May that hasn't cleared. Hopefully by midnight tonight it clears. Need it to get me my eB 3000 smart spend reward

edit: How strict are they actually I wonder, has anyone ever had something only clear on the evening of the 1st and then it still counted for the previous month?

Last edited:

Blagah

Yeah, I still have a large Clicks order from 27 May that hasn't cleared. Hopefully by midnight tonight it clears. Need it to get me my eB 3000 smart spend reward

edit: How strict are they actually I wonder, has anyone ever had something only clear on the evening of the 1st and then it still counted for the previous month?
Happened to me with my Google one and YouTube Premium debit orders on the 27th , it only cleared the 2nd of the following month. I was moved to Level4 even though the transaction dates showed the 27th

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Happened to me with my Google one and YouTube Premium debit orders on the 27th , it only cleared the 2nd of the following month. I was moved to Level4 even though the transaction dates showed the 27th
That blows man. I don't need this to clear in time to retain level 5, but doing the math I stand to lose out on a potential eB 10,000+ due to the 45% back on Clicks purchases done online with a virtual card, if it doesn't clear :X3:

edit: I checked at 1am and my Clicks purchase seems to have cleared, so hopefully that is the case, I won't say no to an extra eB10k :)

Last edited:

shiverz

Expert Member
Just got an SMS to say FNB pricing and rewards update is effective 1 July? Do we have the new rules?

bar1

Expert Member
any idea what kind of a transaction will clear immediately with FNB?
i am missing like R50 for the next smart spend , it's gonna be worth it for me to make a random payment.

Moe_G10

So mostly everyone will score on triple ebucks from clicks right? The rest we usually get 2% back so triple is 6% which isn't so appealing. But having read the rules, it says there are no limits so 2k cap on Premier for clicks no more?
d64d66a57b176dd5ae3e9e07de4a3d98.jpg

Sayf777

Expert Member
So mostly everyone will score on triple ebucks from clicks right? The rest we usually get 2% back so triple is 6% which isn't so appealing. But having read the rules, it says there are no limits so 2k cap on Premier for clicks no more?
d64d66a57b176dd5ae3e9e07de4a3d98.jpg
The updated t and Cs say its according to cap.

I think the rest are 1,5%

shiverz

Expert Member

Vuilhaas

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Status
Not open for further replies.