Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dweeblet

"Gold" no longer looks appealing at all. I can hope for R450pm tops and maybe a R1500 pair of shoes after a year

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
Moved from Private Client to Gold two years ago and even with these new earns, I'm still going to get more out than PC.

Dumping Wesbank at end of the month after throwing 20% of my salary into extra car payments so the "double" earn incentive is gone in the few quarters I actually earned it.

Anyway just been buying k@k at Takealot with my ebucks but will relook at level points required for other accounts as on Gold it was dead easy to hit Level 5 but might cost me more to achieve the same level on other accounts.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
"Gold" no longer looks appealing at all. I can hope for R450pm tops and maybe a R1500 pair of shoes after a year
Make the shift to premier.. I'll need some help from the experts as there are a few things I don't know how to do.. Like they talk about setting up and maintaining 3 smart budget categories.. What on earth is that lol..

duckgray

Make the shift to premier.. I'll need some help from the experts as there are a few things I don't know how to do.. Like they talk about setting up and maintaining 3 smart budget categories.. What on earth is that lol..
i'm guessing some feature in that useless NAV Life section of the app.

Vuilhaas

Would the best time to upgrade be on the last day of the month? In terms of not shafting myself out of eBucks.

mhessa8

Guys would it be possible to close this forum and shift the conversation to the new forum for 2021/2022? I feel like the discussions on both are the same regarding the new rules.

bryanbuchler

Question: So I am seeing conflicting reports that the FNB Connect free monthly allocation is disappearing, where you will only receive an allocation for the first 3 months and then no more from the beginning of July.

Does anybody know if this is correct ? I am considering switching over to premier and then also FNB connect to derive maximum value from the monthly fee - but if FNB is getting rid of the free monthly Connect allocation too ... this changes the equation a bit.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Question: So I am seeing conflicting reports that the FNB Connect free monthly allocation is disappearing, where you will only receive an allocation for the first 3 months and then no more from the beginning of July.

Does anybody know if this is correct ? I am considering switching over to premier and then also FNB connect to derive maximum value from the monthly fee - but if FNB is getting rid of the free monthly Connect allocation too ... this changes the equation a bit.

Only three months if you join after 1 July.

• Free data, voice minutes and SMSs on FNB Connect will only be for customers who join before 1 July 2021. If you join after this date, you will receive an allocation of data, voice minutes and SMSs for the first three months only.

Vuilhaas

So the MAXIMUM you can earn on Aspire (previously Gold) is R150 worth of eBucks??? Are they f#cking insane??? I was earning close to R1500 pm! :mad:

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
So the MAXIMUM you can earn on Aspire (previously Gold) is R150 worth of eBucks??? Are they f#cking insane??? I was earning close to R1500 pm! :mad:

around R450 ..i used to average around R700 a month

covid changed things

but now it will drop lower and might not get 40% off

Vuilhaas

1500?on gold?
how?
Max spend on checkers and clicks. Life insurance 40% back. 40% back on FNB connect. Max earn for Smartspend and max spend and earn for Engen. And I'm on level 5.

This is why it's so annoying. I've got everything perfectly in place for max earn and now I have to start over again. Sigh

Edit: oh and 15% back on KFC :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.