Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_norris

Expert Member
This is why it's so annoying. I've got everything perfectly in place for max earn and now I have to start over again. Sigh
If you can, embrace Premier as I have. It kind of sucks because I don't spend enough to get extra eB, but I more or less match the earn I had with Gold.

Steady

Max spend on checkers and clicks. Life insurance 40% back. 40% back on FNB connect. Max earn for Smartspend and max spend and earn for Engen. And I'm on level 5.

This is why it's so annoying. I've got everything perfectly in place for max earn and now I have to start over again. Sigh

Edit: oh and 15% back on KFC :ROFL:
Also don't understand why you are so ennoyed.
Change is inevitable, every year come July. That is standard.
yes, we have to switch to Premier, it happens.
If you max out most categories, you will earn more on Premier I think.
It is not difficult to attain level 5 on Premier. i suspect it will be easy for you.
For starters, if you have not yet, read the new thread, most rule change details are on that one where they belong, not on the old year thread.

Vuilhaas

It is not difficult to attain level 5 on Premier. i suspect it will be easy for you.
For starters, if you have not yet, read the new thread, most rule change details are on that one where they belong, not on the old year thread.
Didn't know there's a new thread yet, thanks, I'll go check it out.

I understand there are annual rule changes but this was very extreme and unfair, in my opinion.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Didn't know there's a new thread yet, thanks, I'll go check it out.

I understand there are annual rule changes but this was very extreme and unfair, in my opinion.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
If you can, embrace Premier as I have. It kind of sucks because I don't spend enough to get extra eB, but I more or less match the earn I had with Gold.
I think that's what us oked plies are hoping for.. Just earning on premier what we had on gold lol

mhessa8

Usually there is an admin who seals the old threads. Not sure if there is an admin around who can seal this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.