Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
These services are not offered in my area. But when I'm in Durban I do make use of them.

I was making use of Netflix and Spotify anyway just that now I'm the main member paying.

P.S. If anyone is looking for a Netflix profile I have 2 available. Just DM me for details.
U can also buy cheap games on Google play store for like R3. 99 if u need the extra 500 points..

Pho3nix

The Legend
You don't get eBucks for Apple music even if you have a spouse.

If you're talking about the points, this isn't affected by having a spouse or not.

Well for the subscription services, do I need to be on the spouse option to reach Lvl 5 ?

Nimz

Executive Member
What happens to business accounts for fuel?

Does a vehicle still need to be added?

AchmatK

Executive Member
How long did it take for smart spend to be updated?

Mine is showing last update on 09/07/2020.

RenaldoJ21

Do you guys even bother to read the rules before posting here?
Im scrapping by for l5 and want to be 100% certain im not losing level points due to something silly, rather safe than sorry. Rules just states: " Have an active linked FNBy account and make a monthly deposit of at least R300 per month."

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Im scrapping by for l5 and want to be 100% certain im not losing level points due to something silly, rather safe than sorry. Rules just states: " Have an active linked FNBy account and make a monthly deposit of at least R300 per month."
That's pretty clear. Make a monthly deposit.

Other rules say "grow your savings" which is a completely different objective.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Exactly. It's R300, not R500, and deposit should be sufficient. There is no mention of growing the balance

acp

What is the update date on the app?

I've spent quite a bit that's no longer pending in my account but not showing in the calculation.

Same here - last updated 9 July.
About 8 done since (swipes, taps and one scan) spread across Fusion and CC - wanted to test everything. All cleared but none showing on Smart Spend.
Looks like update cycles are rather inconsistent.

AchmatK

Executive Member
About 8 done since (swipes, taps and one scan) spread across Fusion and CC - wanted to test everything. All cleared but none showing on Smart Spend.
I spent about R20k on smart spend with everything already cleared and no pending transactions. Haven't received any ebucks yet as the calculator only has spend until the 6th.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
That's pretty clear. Make a monthly deposit.

Other rules say "grow your savings" which is a completely different objective.
So must it be one amount of R300 or can it be a few lesser amounts.. Like R150 today and R200 in two days time..?

AchmatK

Executive Member
Seems to have updated now to 11/07/2020. Screenshot_20200713-115219_FNB.jpg

Speedster

Honorary Master
You realise the 9th was less than two business days ago?

Blu82

Expert Member
I am sure some people will abuse it with Access bonds. I am just replacing an existing transaction in order to up the spend. I do however think that monthly support emails are not really worth the hassle.
It took one week of discussions with Pay@ and Standard Bank support to get my test amount to reflect on my home loan. I will however sing high praises of the Pay@ support personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.