Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

airborne

Honorary Master
No. You draft the will online, print it out and sign it in the presence of any two witnesses (who are not beneficiaries) who also sign. Take it to FNB for safekeeping.
I have printed it out but I don't have anyone to witness it that's not family, can't 2 FNB branch employees be the witnesses?

STORMERSFAN

I have printed it out but I don't have anyone to witness it that's not family, can't 2 FNB branch employees be the witnesses?
Did mine two months ago.. They sent the will to the branch manager where I banked.. He in turn printed it and had one of his staff members sign with him as witnesses:)

airborne

Honorary Master
Did mine two months ago.. They sent the will to the branch manager where I banked.. He in turn printed it and had one of his staff members sign with him as witnesses:)
Cool so they should be obliging if I pitch up at a branch with my unsigned will and I sign it there with them witnessing.

F1 Fan

Expert Member
What happens if you sign another will (with a different executor) 2 months after you sign the will with FNB?

Noisybottom

Your latest Will is then the valid one and not the one at FNB, I'm sure there is something in the T's and C's about informing them of this. They will likely not know, but it would be considered as scamming the system.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Your latest will states that you revoke all previous wills..
I see what you're saying now.
My guess is that if your estate is big enough (meaning fees will be worthwhile), FNB may challenge your will in court.
Especially if the next will was signed a short period after the will lodged with FNB, and the only change is the executor

Meister-Man

An individual has freedom of testation, so you can get a new will every day of your life as long as it complies with the requirements. Dated, revoked, signed by you and witnessed.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
An individual has freedom of testation, so you can get a new will every day of your life as long as it complies with the requirements. Dated, revoked, signed by you and witnessed.
Of course.
But then don't use an old copy for eBucks purposes, contravening the Ts and Cs.
This is real abuse of the system - unlike the buying stuff using discounts claim of abuse.

Meister-Man

Of course.
But then don't use an old copy for eBucks purposes, contravening the Ts and Cs.
This is real abuse of the system - unlike the buying stuff using discounts claim of abuse.
I was stating the facts around wills, not giving an opinion. What anyone chooses to do with that is their business

Felixbf1980

I see at the bottom of the calculator, you earn 100% in ebucks for savings goal. Is that monthly or WHEN you reach your goal.?

McGuywer

Executive Member
I see at the bottom of the calculator, you earn 100% in ebucks for savings goal. Is that monthly or WHEN you reach your goal.?
There are amounts associated to each account.
PC:
Earn up to 100% of your monthly FNB Fusion Private Clients Account, FNB Private Clients Cheque Account or FNB Islamic Private Clients Cheque Account fee back in eBucks, depending on your reward level. You need to have a minimum of R750 000 in an FNB Savings and Investments account(s), with at least R100 000 invested in a qualifying account (Segregated Portfolios, Investment Account, Tax-Free Shares, Endowment, Pension and Preservation Account, and Retirement Annuity). To qualify for this reward the investment must be in an FNB Funds and solutions only.

riddler

So there's really not much difference between PW and PC accounts ito benefits? Besides the slightly higher earn on spend (3% vs 2.5%), additional lounge visits and avis transfers, is there anything else?
Edit: Oh, and I see Petro cards included in PW pricing. Do you have to pay for the linked petro card on PC?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
So there's really not much difference between PW and PC accounts ito benefits? Besides the slightly higher earn on spend (3% vs 2.5%), additional lounge visits and avis transfers, is there anything else?
Edit: Oh, and I see Petro cards included in PW pricing. Do you have to pay for the linked petro card on PC?
Petro card is useless? Just use normal fusion or CC