Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuywer

Executive Member
I've used the road side assistance 3 times during lockdown now. I am on the FNB Gold Fusion option. No charge for 2 jump starts, charged for 10L of petrol. They also try hard to up-sell you a battery. The 3rd time, I needed a scooter jump start, it didn't work and they gave me free tow back to my place, less than 10KM is free I think.
Did you get eBucks back? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Reactions: 3WA

Tman*

Expert Member
Seems you have many mouths to feed!
By paying fixed cost on my coj account, ie, property tax, admin charges, and refuse is close to R5000

Add water, electricity and food its not that hard to get to R10 000

I think ebucks should actually increase caps across the board. Specially with cost of services and food ever increasing

TedLasso

Expert Member
By paying fixed cost on my coj account, ie, property tax, admin charges, and refuse is close to R5000

Add water, electricity and food its not that hard to get to R10 000

I think ebucks should actually increase caps across the board. Specially with cost of services and food ever increasing
Don't give them ideas.

So these new rules are confusing me. On last year's rules, I was making about R600 on average in ebucks every month being on RL5. One would expect with the new rules I should earn less.

But just with smart spend, I already clocked R600 doing nothing different. Yes, I spent 30k on my premier card and my spend on average on the CC is 25k a month.

So I could be quids in with . Now expect it could end up being R900 going forward. Happy with that

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Don't give them ideas.

So these new rules are confusing me. On last year's rules, I was making about R600 on average in ebucks every month being on RL5. One would expect with the new rules I should earn less.

But just with smart spend, I already clocked R600 doing nothing different. Yes, I spent 30k on my premier card and my spend on average on the CC is 25k a month.

So I could be quids in with . Now expect it could end up being R900 going forward. Happy with that
For R25k spend on RL5, R900pm is on the low end. I'm assuming your fuel and checkers purchases are far from maxed.

TedLasso

Expert Member
Yeah it sucks in a way as I have a company fuel card, which is paid by Company. No ebucks benefits there. Checkers maxed at R3k, and I see my maths was slightly off. I should get about R1.3k back as I also maxed out Clicks

Stopped spending at Dischem.

And the added benefit of vitality cashback of 40% (IIRC)on most of those clicks purchases thanks to being on Diamond with Discovery

I guess these new rules alright

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Yeah it sucks in a way as I have a company fuel card, which is paid by Company. No ebucks benefits there. Checkers maxed at R3k, and I see my maths was slightly off. I should get about R1.3k back as I also maxed out Clicks

Stopped spending at Dischem.

And the added benefit of vitality cashback of 40% (IIRC)on most of those clicks purchases thanks to being on Diamond with Discovery

I guess these new rules alright
R1.3k back pm on premier with no fuel purchases. That's top stuff.
Edit: max checkers spend on premier is R2k pm

TedLasso

Expert Member
R1.3k back pm on premier with no fuel purchases. That's top stuff.
Edit: max checkers spend on premier is R2k pm
Oh damn, checkers limit now dropping to 2k on premier is what I have missed. Next month, will just shift more to clicks.

Bristos

Can anyone confirm if easy pay transactions will count towards your smart spend and do you get ebucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.