Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Can you please explain SPOT?

Google Virgin Money Spot

In short, a payment method to send money to friends or pay bills (easy pay at checkers). You get instantly 2% back when using it (only for the first 2 transactions in the month).

TedLasso

Expert Member
Nope ... For the last 12 months, it was R2000 (I promise you)
Oh snap, you both are right. I never realised it was r2000, so was spending on average 3k there. Not from tomorrow, cos I don't like checkers. I will now only buy my non vitality food stuff there.

SueC

Google Virgin Money Spot

In short, a payment method to send money to friends or pay bills (easy pay at checkers). You get instantly 2% back when using it (only for the first 2 transactions in the month).

Are there limits to the number of transactions you can do on spot? I use it too.. but halfway through the month nothing works anymore

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Are there limits to the number of transactions you can do on spot? I use it too.. but halfway through the month nothing works anymore

You can do R30 000 worth of transactions a month. The only bad part, you can topup your profile R2000 a time (a 48 hour restriction)

If you get the “Security alert validation failed” error, its the 48 hour restriction.

Wish programmers would raise messages correctly. Or rather say whats wrong. It aint anything related to security but purely a topup issue within “time”

Last edited:

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone had an error on their Fnb sim with the free ebucks minutes "Sim not provisioned for voice"?
Data works but the when you make a call it says not registered on the network, voice calls was working fine yesterday.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Anyone know how long it takes from once smart spend is updated to actually receiving the ebucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.