Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

zerocool2009

Expert Member
You can view last month's under history
Thanks for that. I am more worried (hopefully the allocation come in asap), as its the new month.

Think everyone is rubbing hands... wonder how we all did in July.

I know I am level 5

master4real

Yes it’s already rosetted to new month so what you see now under July history will only be considered for smart spend
I had some tollgate transactions that took long to clear. It only cleared last night. Everything has now reset to zero. However, i see the last update for July was 30 July not 31 July. Is there a chance that the transactions that cleared last night can count under July? I also do not understand the message on this screenshot.

Attachments

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone had an error on their Fnb sim with the free ebucks minutes "Sim not provisioned for voice"?
Data works but the when you make a call it says not registered on the network, voice calls was working fine yesterday.
Anyone?

sammi001

Has anyone had an error on their Fnb sim with the free ebucks minutes "Sim not provisioned for voice"?
Data works but the when you make a call it says not registered on the network, voice calls was working fine yesterday.
Could dial a number and heard the phone ringing. Did not complete the call though.

extrusion

I see on Premier they are forcing another R69 fee if you want the Fusion debt 1000 points. If you use more than R200 of your credit facility a R69 fee gets added, but you have to use R1000 for at least 24 hours to get the 1000 points. Does not feel very "rewarding" anymore.

extrusion

Google Virgin Money Spot

In short, a payment method to send money to friends or pay bills (easy pay at checkers). You get instantly 2% back when using it (only for the first 2 transactions in the month).
What exactly do you use spot for w.r.t Checkers?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
What exactly do you use spot for w.r.t Checkers?
To pay utility bills. Install the app. Checkers is a partner. Thats why you get 2% back. But read the rules carefully. The 2% only apply to the first two transactions, capped at R3k

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

I see on Premier they are forcing another R69 fee if you want the Fusion debt 1000 points. If you use more than R200 of your credit facility a R69 fee gets added, but you have to use R1000 for at least 24 hours to get the 1000 points. Does not feel very "rewarding" anymore.
Ja dis is not very ayoba.

iWish

To pay utility bills. Install the app. Checkers is a partner. Thats why you get 2% back. But read the rules carefully. The 2% only apply to the first two transactions, capped at R3k
Where do I see Checkers as a partner on the app. Downloaded it, but struggling to see checkers.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Where do I see Checkers as a partner on the app. Downloaded it, but struggling to see checkers.
Login
Tap 3 top lines top left (its like a menu)
In the drop down list, select -> Cash Back Partners

The result:
-> Checkers
-> Shoprite
-> USave

A few others come and go with time like CapeUnionMart (Poetry etc).
HiFi corp used to be also
Even Steers

Hope they add more soon. Its a little but smart perk