Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozinsky

Expert Member
I think the days of 40% discounts are pretty much over, except for movie goers. I am just saving up on my eBucks for a big purchase later like an iPhone. (Their Apple products are priced rather competitively). It is still the best reward system out there so no point to complain about it.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I think the days of 40% discounts are pretty much over, except for movie goers. I am just saving up on my eBucks for a big purchase later like an iPhone. (Their Apple products are priced rather competitively). It is still the best reward system out there so no point to complain about it.
I'm spending at 1:1 on takealot at the moment. Just treated my wife and I to new office chairs at R2100 each...

Reactions: air

BBSA

Honorary Master
I'm saving my ebucks for ebucks travel after lockdown. Hopefully we will still get 40% discount on flights and car hire

hellfire

Honorary Master
Clever. The best way to spend eBucks now is to look for specials at the partners, instead of hoping for 40% discounts.
Yup.
Keeping an eye on Makro, Checkers, Takealot, OneDayOnly and even Loot (for the sCode workaround)

TheWall

Hi All
Question: (Private clients account)
Looks like i have to do 8 transactions a month.
Then there is also something for 8 App Purchases or something like that. (Lotto, prepaid, etc)
Do those two sections make part of the same item and in total, i need x8 transactions (Transfers, lotto, payments,etc)?

Then also:
What savings /investment accounts count towards your points to save R2750 per month?

Thanks

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Do X 8 transfer, i do few lotto purchases also with ebucks as there nothing to buy atm.

Not sure which savings account counts, think only savings pocket counts.

buyeye

Executive Member
Hi All
Then there is also something for 8 App Purchases or something like that. (Lotto, prepaid, etc)
Do those two sections make part of the same item and in total, i need x8 transactions (Transfers, lotto, payments,etc)?

Then also:
What savings /investment accounts count towards your points to save R2750 per month?

Thanks
It's R3k now in either tax free shares or cash accounts.

riddler

Hi All

Then also:

Thanks
8 transactions and app purchases are the same item for 2000 points
For the R2750 savings, think savings pockets and money maximiser works. And there's a separate item for saving above R2000 pm in tax free case deposit/shares/unit trusts

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Hi All

Then also:

Thanks

The 2750 question, only 2 accounts qualify
1. A pure savings with no huge deposit, at a low rate
2. A 32 day notice account, but you need to put R10k when you open it

I went the nr1 option

Related to 8 transfers.... just move R1x8 from your cheque to credit card account via the app!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Ebucks calculator has be updated tonight for ebucks tomorrow.

Otherwise ebucks are only coming in on 12th. As Monday is public holiday, so calculator will only update Tuesday evening.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Ebucks calculator has be updated tonight for ebucks tomorrow.

Otherwise ebucks are only coming in on 12th. As Monday is public holiday, so calculator will only update Tuesday evening.
Likely to be 12th, especially since 1st month allocation of new rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.