Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

franshorn

They really leaving a person with little room to fix any point bugger ups.

I usually write off the first month to see if i really need to change the way I do things purposefully to remain on level 5.

Now they only leaving me next week to do a few things if necessary.

billy786

They really leaving a person with little room to fix any point bugger ups.

I usually write off the first month to see if i really need to change the way I do things purposefully to remain on level 5.

Now they only leaving me next week to do a few things if necessary.
Allocations will be in tonight - you also have the rest of this week to sort out the holes to get to level 5 :)

Tinuva

The Magician
The website was updated some time last week already to include the code for July 2020. See below screenshot. However the data is not there. So I bet they having issues processing it, and probably reprocessing it multiple times, before uploading to the prod environment for ebucks.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 8.13.53 AM.png

naeem.ally

I got an Apple device, so I’m limited to scan to pay.
What’s the easiest route to use this?
The Zapper barcode does not work at quite a few retailers.

I used it at takealot, any other convenient place?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Pick and pay accepts it.

esmile

Saw the QR Code ad the other day at Checkers Hyper

Method

Executive Member
I asked the cashier and they were confused.
I’ll try again.
That's common at PnP. Their cashiers are not aware of it. And then they call the supervisor and they struggle for a few minutes and make you look like a poephol for holding up the queue. :cautious:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
That's common at PnP. Their cashiers are not aware of it. And then they call the supervisor and they struggle for a few minutes and make you look like a poephol for holding up the queue. :cautious:
Yeah that look I get when I pay bills at the till lol

gjm

I managed to use Scan to Pay at our local PnP Supermarket, but the PnP Family Store (franchise) insists that their system doesn't allow for QR payments. Is it possible that they use different systems or are they not aware of the payment option?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I managed to use Scan to Pay at our local PnP Supermarket, but the PnP Family Store (franchise) insists that their system doesn't allow for QR payments. Is it possible that they use different systems or are they not aware of the payment option?
Says all pick and pays should have it.

Spectralwarrior

The website was updated some time last week already to include the code for July 2020. See below screenshot. However the data is not there. So I bet they having issues processing it, and probably reprocessing it multiple times, before uploading to the prod environment for ebucks.

Well if they stop making their rules so complicated then they would not need such complicated calculations. They are digging their own hole...

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Says all pick and pays should have it.
I tried payment of QR code at picknpay via scan to pay, but it failed multiple times. Im not sure what payment type she chose but she called it QR code.
Im not sure if we have to request specifically FNB pay.

gjm

I tried payment of QR code at picknpay via scan to pay, but it failed multiple times. Im not sure what payment type she chose but she called it QR code.
Im not sure if we have to request specifically FNB pay.
You can scan a QR code to register your Smartshopper card. I think they sometime confuse the Smartshopper and Scan to Pay QR codes.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
You can scan a QR code to register your Smartshopper card. I think they sometime confuse the Smartshopper and Scan to Pay QR codes.
Thats very possible.
I did first ask for MasterPass, but she didnt understand so I just said QR code. Im hoping I can just say FNB pay going forward, but I think they might confuse the scan to pay and tap to pay features then as well.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I seen the following more than a few times.

Sometimes a BIGGER QR code pops up, I scan it, and a website opens. (THAT IS THE WRONG QR CODE).

A smaller version (QR code) works.

It might be related to if zapper is installed on the terminal or something.