Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttley

Expert Member
Mine is showing level 4 for eBucks for July under track my rewards but smart spend is showing reward level 5....

gjm

My son has an FNBy account which is reflected on my profile but I didn't get the points for a linked FNBy account with R300+ transfer. Do I need to link it?

shiverz

Expert Member
Just want to share a easy way to get 500 streaming / digital points. I've got Spotify and Netflix accounts but just wanted to see if this worked and it did.

If you have a PlayStation account, you can buy an avatar for R3 and it counts as a PSN purchase.
7f1509605d44dcb4e15c0249cc0e938e.jpg

Last edited:

Den G

Is anyone else’s eBucks allocations wrong? My Checkers, Engen and KFC allocations are way lower than what they should be and they all cleared last month, as I finished my transactions well in advance

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
My son has an FNBy account which is reflected on my profile but I didn't get the points for a linked FNBy account with R300+ transfer. Do I need to link it?
I didn't get the points either on the fnby acc either.. It is linked and more than R300 goes into acc.. All the other things are right.. Maintained l5 with 11000 points, but need those extra 1000 points as back up in case.

Last edited:

Speedster

Honorary Master
I didn't get the points either on the fnby acc either.. It is linked and more than R300 goes into acc.. All the other things are right.. Maintained l5 with 11000 points, but need those extra 1000 points as back up in case.
They shifted the goal posts. It now requires a R300 balance increase

billy786

Is anyone else’s eBucks allocations wrong? My Checkers, Engen and KFC allocations are way lower than what they should be and they all cleared last month, as I finished my transactions well in advance
My Checkers and Engen allocations are correct but I haven't gotten any ebucks on normal online or in store spend (eventhough it was a used to calculate the qualifying spend).

Noisybottom

I have same FNBy account and also R300 pm deposit. I didn't get the rewards there last month and see too it's not acknowledged for this month either on Track my rewards. I do need those points for level 5 so I guess I'll give them a call later.

MarcForrest

I also had the FNBy issue. It seems like they somehow missed that. I have 3 accounts and only did a deposit of R300 into the 1. Hoping they not expecting all 3 accounts to be topped up
I also noticed my Clicks allocation doesn’t look right. Will have to comb through the statements later.
othwrwise all good and kept my lvl 5. Allocation was down from previous months, but guess that was to be expected ‍♂

AadilG

Did not get these points as well

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
I have same FNBy account and also R300 pm deposit. I didn't get the rewards there last month and see too it's not acknowledged for this month either on Track my rewards. I do need those points for level 5 so I guess I'll give them a call later.
Pls let me know what they say

AadilG

Pls let me know what they say
Will do

Apparently I seen some amendment on that rule, the rules start have a linky account with a deposit of R300 but now when I seen this morning , it says it should grow by R300

Definitely something we can fight, i have emailed them with screenshots , will call them later if I get no response

iEverything

It looks like the in app “track my rewards” and the calculator on ebucks.com is now aligned.

something I noticed on ebucks paid for July is it correct that now you only earn in store and online ebucks if they are a partner?

Previously you earned to the monthly cap but now it looks like only if it’s an ebucks partner.

Has smart spend replaced ebucks earn for non enbucks partners?

TedLasso

Expert Member
Will do

Apparently I seen some amendment on that rule, the rules start have a linky account with a deposit of R300 but now when I seen this morning , it says it should grow by R300

Definitely something we can fight, i have emailed them with screenshots , will call them later if I get no response
Please do, they can't force us to increase by R300 each month because they never specified it originally

If they do, then then then as I have two kids , and two FNBY accounts, I will transfer the full amount from one account to the next and add three hundred which means I met the rule. We can't also be forced to increase it by that amount in each FNBY account we have. It was not stated either.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Will do

OK..so how does that work.. As the fnby acc is a transactional account.. So we transfer I to it and then my daughter spends it by swiping at shops.. What do I need to do to earn the points.. Also I have that fnb savings pocket account which I got 500 points for growing it by R500 every month.. Pls advise

Status
Not open for further replies.