Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Please do, they can't force us to increase by R300 each month because they never specified it originally

If they do, then then then as I have two kids , and two FNBY accounts, I will transfer the full amount from one account to the next and add three hundred which means I met the rule. We can't also be forced to increase it by that amount in each FNBY account we have. It was not stated either.

Dear eB, please make it a R1000 now from Sept onwards please.

eB/fnb can change the rules as they want.

We are still spoilt and all I read is moaning

Speedster

Honorary Master

I agree they can change the rules. I don't agree they can do so after the fact. I will definitely be taking this up with them too.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member

Not moaning bud.. To me it's like seeing something advertised for R99 at a shop.. U get there and it's R120.. Just my opinion.. Maybe I'm wrong..

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I agree they can change the rules. I don't agree they can do so after the fact. I will definitely be taking this up with them too.

Lets be honest here. 2 years back they changed the rules because of “external payments to internal transfers”. Everybody raved.

Now its a odd few rands up for the fnby rule, now its a tantrum.

Thats why I say make it now a R1000. Invest in your kids. Clearly R300 is to much to ask.

I would say eB should fix the allocation if clients didnt make level 5.... (but rule changes are normal after the 1st month)

My honest 2c

milestogo

Is there anyone else that also got 0 points for app transaction count, mine is showing as 0/10 even though I maxed transactions on the App.
My father has the same issue.

air

Expert Member
If you have a useless banker, is best avenue for issues Info@ebucks.com? Hit l4 because they did not give any points for Channel Islands account balance. What I find strange, this is not a new rule, would hv thought it would be correct.

stevenv

Expert Member
Dropped to RL4 because only one of my two streaming subscriptions got picked up (didn't detect iTunes sub). Sent query via FNB website, seems they don't publish a contact center email address anymore.

stevenv

Expert Member
Will do

Apparently I seen some amendment on that rule, the rules start have a linky account with a deposit of R300 but now when I seen this morning , it says it should grow by R300

Definitely something we can fight, i have emailed them with screenshots , will call them later if I get no response

1597814017568.png

That copy-paste is from the new rules on the eBucks website about a month or so back when I did my annual rule change analysis.

esmile

Will do

Apparently I seen some amendment on that rule, the rules start have a linky account with a deposit of R300 but now when I seen this morning , it says it should grow by R300

Definitely something we can fight, i have emailed them with screenshots , will call them later if I get no response
I recall them publishing the rules and in that it stated that the account should grow by R300.

Personally, I just decided to look at other ways to increase my level points.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Lets be honest here. 2 years back they changed the rules because of “external payments to internal transfers”. Everybody raved.

Now its a odd few rands up for the fnby rule, now its a tantrum.

Thats why I say make it now a R1000. Invest in your kids. Clearly R300 is to much to ask.

I would say eB should fix the allocation if clients didnt make level 5.... (but rule changes are normal after the 1st month)

My honest 2c
What's the point of indicating how one earns points if they allocate the points differently? Surely you can see that changing in August how points are allocated for July is a problem?

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
I recall them publishing the rules and in that it stated that the account should grow by R300.

Personally, I just decided to look at other ways to increase my level points.
What I will do is see if there is another saving account to open for my daughter with FNB and grow the fny by the R300 that they want

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Smart spend is in addition to the normal ebucks otherwise they would have taken out the reference to 2% on in store and online spend in the earn table.
It's only on partners.

I see it in my Calc but it is zero.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
What's the point of indicating how one earns points if they allocate the points differently? Surely you can see that changing in August how points are allocated for July is a problem?

What I am saying is, eB will surely give you points if you invested the wrong amount, but going forward its R300

franshorn

Atleast made level 5...
But some partner spend missing for Netflorist paid with Zapper, and KFC. Both counted as smart spend though...

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Which is a different point to the one you were making earlier. I am happy with them changing the rules going forward, it is the surprise change for the past which I feel is wrong.

My point what I was making, it was last month in the rules R150 (I think), as I dont have this. Its now listed as R300.

FNB aint that stupid to be unfair (that I also know).

What I am saying is :
1) The rule changed now
2) If you need that to be on level 5, contact them directly
3) Going forward its R300

McGuywer

Executive Member
Will do

Can you please send me the screenshots? I would certainly need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.