Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I seem to be missing fuel allocation, can't figure out why though. Wonder what's up with that?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Dear eB, please make it a R1000 now from Sept onwards please.

eB/fnb can change the rules as they want.

We are still spoilt and all I read is moaning
My point what I was making, it was last month in the rules R150 (I think), as I dont have this. Its now listed as R300.

FNB aint that stupid to be unfair (that I also know).

What I am saying is :
1) The rule changed now
2) If you need that to be on level 5, contact them directly
3) Going forward its R300
Then perhaps learn to say what you mean. It's not necessary to call people out for "moaning" after FNB changed a rule after the fact. Also, the rule change was from deposit R300pm to grow the balance by R300pm.

Snowshark

Then perhaps learn to say what you mean. It's not necessary to call people out for "moaning" after FNB changed a rule after the fact. Also, the rule change was from deposit R300pm to grow the balance by R300pm.
Exactly, we jump through the hoop and then the goalposts are changed.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Exactly, we jump through the hoop and then the goalposts are changed.
eBucks/FNB should have made the wording change back in 1 July when they had the chance to change it.
Not one and a half months later.

I am sure if you needed the points, you would feel different.

Noisybottom

Just got off a long call to ebucks. I have 2 FNBy accounts, 1 is a transact account and doesn't earn interest, the other is a Savings account and does. It is the Savings account to which I deposited R300. I was told that the Savings is not the qualifying FNBy account and I should grow the Transact account. I did argue that I don't see anywhere it's mentioned about which FNBy accounts qualify so its being escalated to whoever deals with these things. I think they have cocked this up and are now trying to make excuses rather than admit and fix.

gjm

Just got off a long call to ebucks. I have 2 FNBy accounts, 1 is a transact account and doesn't earn interest, the other is a Savings account and does. It is the Savings account to which I deposited R300. I was told that the Savings is not the qualifying FNBy account and I should grow the Transact account. I did argue that I don't see anywhere it's mentioned about which FNBy accounts qualify so its being escalated to whoever deals with these things. I think they have cocked this up and are now trying to make excuses rather than admit and fix.
Why would they want us to grow the transact account with R300? A transact account is used for transactions and a savings account is used for savings (i.e. grow).

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
They didn't count my ITUNES (which is clearly marked as ITUNES on statement) so I'm on level 4...god I'm starting to hate FNB. I don't see why the rules need to keep changing every bloody year.

Last edited:

Blu82

Expert Member
My linked FNBY Savings Account qualified so something is definitely fishy.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Why would they want us to grow the transact account with R300? A transact account is used for transactions and a savings account is used for savings (i.e. grow).
Exactly my point.. We put way more than R300 into the account on a monthly basis

Sinbad

Honorary Master
The earn is definitely nerfed compared to last year, but still reasonable IMHO. I got about 25k ebucks off 31k qualifying spend

Cal384

They didn't count my ITUNES (which is clearly marked as ITUNES on statement) so I'm on level 4...god I'm started to hate FNB. I don't see why the rules need to keep changing every bloody year.
If your dependent on one thing to get you to RL5 you should probably look at dropping to a different acc OR look at other ways to get the points so you easily make RL5...

Status
Not open for further replies.