Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuywer

Executive Member
"In-store eBucks Partner Shopping : Credit Card / Fusion", this does not seem to include Checkers or Clicks.
So after reaching your cap, no incentive to spend any money there anymore?

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
If your dependent on one thing to get you to RL5 you should probably look at dropping to a different acc OR look at other ways to get the points so you easily make RL5...
Dude...no. I don't want to pay to get reward level points...that defeats the purpose of a reward system.

I have the correct things, I should be rewarded for that.

Last edited:

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Once u exceed your limit at engen.. Does the rest of the petrol purchases goes towards smart spend?

Noisybottom

Why would they want us to grow the transact account with R300? A transact account is used for transactions and a savings account is used for savings (i.e. grow).
Part of my argument exactly. Also I don't see anywhere where it's specified which FNBy account needs to grow, even the calculator says 'Have linkedFNBy Account(s) with a balance that grows...' the ebucks representative on the phone even confused herself with which account I was referring to, as I have transact and savings. And to comment on what some others have said above, it's not about R300 or R1000 it's about not allocating the points correctly when a minimum published requirement is met, even if I had deposited R10000 I'd not have got the reward points because it is in the 'wrong' or 'non qualifying' account.

dcv

My calculator reflects I achieved points for Level 5 however it put me on Level 1 only for July and points reflect Level 1 :(
Track my rewards for Aug reflects Level 5 already.

Anyone else have this issue ?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
The earn is definitely nerfed compared to last year, but still reasonable IMHO. I got about 25k ebucks off 31k qualifying spend
Found it pretty good, as got 11k normal ebucks and did not max feul or shopped at clicks. Then also got factor the double feul and 15k smart spend so 26k this month excluding the double feul.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Found it pretty good, as got 11k normal ebucks and did not max feul or shopped at clicks. Then also got factor the double feul and 15k smart spend so 26k this month excluding the double feul.
Smart spend thresholds on PW are harsh. R30k = 7500 ebucks

the eskimo

This is so frustrating, they say I didn't meet the minimum deposit rule, but by my calculations I have more than enough over the past 12 month for the average deposits.

I've sent a mail to my banker to look at.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Then perhaps learn to say what you mean. It's not necessary to call people out for "moaning" after FNB changed a rule after the fact. Also, the rule change was from deposit R300pm to grow the balance by R300pm.

FNB guys can be glad not to bank with Discovery. They make changes all year around.

Its not after the fact. I cant see who it always must be so negative. Did anyone moan related to package pricing ? did anyone moan when the internal transfer came back ? I doubt that.

Anyway, hope eB sort out the complaints quickly.

Diderot

Nope, I didn't get one of the 2.

I have ITUNES, Google and Netflix and was only rewarded for 2.
my Google play app purchase did not count.... Read somewhere earlier that an iTunes purchase did not count too..... also read that uber and uber eats counted as one..... so now I'm confused to which one counted and which one did not

Ebucks really messed up with this one

Dolby

Honorary Master
Did they drop Uber and UberEats? :crying:

And how does Netflix work?
Picked up I spent, but no allocation?

1597823947763.png

I know these are questions I should have asked a while back, but I haven't really had time.

Status
Not open for further replies.