Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
And for online platforms...

I had the following:
  1. Youtube Premium Family (x1)
  2. Google Play Strava monthly sub (x1)
  3. Google Play once-off app purchase (x1)
  4. Mr D (x2)
  5. Uber Eats (x2)
That's 7 in total and should allow me to qualify for 4, but I've only been awarded 3 i.e. 1500 points.

Even if Mr. D and Uber Eats only count for 1 each, it should still get me to max points, or am I missing something?
I agree with you

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

I had the following:
  4. Mr D (x2)
  5. Uber Eats (x2)
That's 7 in total and should allow me to qualify for 4, but I've only been awarded 3 i.e. 1500 points.

Even if Mr. D and Uber Eats only count for 1 each, it should still get me to max points, or am I missing something?
Same only got 3.

Lost count how many times I user mr d.

Have youtube premuim also.

Filosofer

Just got off a long call to ebucks. I have 2 FNBy accounts, 1 is a transact account and doesn't earn interest, the other is a Savings account and does. It is the Savings account to which I deposited R300. I was told that the Savings is not the qualifying FNBy account and I should grow the Transact account. I did argue that I don't see anywhere it's mentioned about which FNBy accounts qualify so its being escalated to whoever deals with these things. I think they have cocked this up and are now trying to make excuses rather than admit and fix.
Same happened with me and I even grew the fnby account by R300 and not just deposited.

Seeing as I made level 5 anyway, I decided to not call but just try the transact account this month.

KungfuKenny

Thinking of changing my classic stack accounts to a fusion account for the extra points, but even after reading up on it multiple times I still don't quite 'get it' . Currently I spend exclusively on my CC while my poor cheque card is collecting dust in my wallet (indeed I don't think its ever been swiped). Will getting a Fusion account force me to change the way I spend? Are the fees more than the traditional separate accounts? Can I still keep my current credit card and just have the Fusion card as a friend for my cheque card in my wallet?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I'm guessing you need to do one txn a month on your fusion card to get these points?

1597827257702.png

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Thinking of changing my classic stack accounts to a fusion account for the extra points, but even after reading up on it multiple times I still don't quite 'get it' . Currently I spend exclusively on my CC while my poor cheque card is collecting dust in my wallet (indeed I don't think its ever been swiped). Will getting a Fusion account force me to change the way I spend? Are the fees more than the traditional separate accounts? Can I still keep my current credit card and just have the Fusion card as a friend for my cheque card in my wallet?
Same fees on PC, just a credit fee on fusion account you get rebate on PC. Can still use your credit card

ele33

Expert Member

I had the following:
  4. Mr D (x2)
  5. Uber Eats (x2)

I had
  1. Google Play once-off app purchase (x1)
  2. Mr D (a couple)
  3. Uber Eats (a couple)
  4. Uber (x1)
I only received 1500 RL points

harties

I thought i dropped a level or two due to the low ebucks allocation. Turns out i didnt earn anything for my Engen and normal swipes earn 0%. I must have missed the instore swipe/spend change

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I thought i dropped a level or two due to the low ebucks allocation. Turns out i didnt earn anything for my Engen and normal swipes earn 0%. I must have missed the instore swipe/spend change
Indeed it now smart spend, but engen should be there.