Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckgray

These only earn ebucks as a family benefit ie if you have an attached spousal account or something like that. they count towards points for everyone though. hope you got the difference
that sucks for those of us that don't have the family accounts. thanks

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Surely these two transactions should have earned ebucks instead of 0 eB?

View attachment 895874
Yes if you meet the requirements, I got it.

6. Streaming Services - Netflix and Spotify®

• Earn up to 40% back in eBucks on your monthly Netflix and Spotify® subscription fee when you pay with your qualifying FNB Fusion Private Clients Card, FNB Private Clients Credit Card and/or FNB Private Clients Cheque Card and:
    • You and your life partner/spouse are verified as a family and you both have an FNB Fusion Private Clients Account, FNB Private Clients Cheque Account, FNB Islamic Private Clients Account or FNB Private Clients Single Facility Account AND your life partner/ spouse is on the Spousal pricing option OR
    • You have an active FNBy* account linked to your profile.

binza

Does anyone know how the FNB Investment Goal works? Seems like you can get up to 100% back ?

TedLasso

Expert Member
Lets be honest here. 2 years back they changed the rules because of “external payments to internal transfers”. Everybody raved.

Now its a odd few rands up for the fnby rule, now its a tantrum.

Thats why I say make it now a R1000. Invest in your kids. Clearly R300 is to much to ask.

I would say eB should fix the allocation if clients didnt make level 5.... (but rule changes are normal after the 1st month)

My honest 2c
Like you I don't invest my savings with FNB.

the eskimo

I got 15000 points, but I only reached lvl. 1 because I lost my job and didn't receive an income. That sucks.

Sorry man. Hope it comes right for you.

Does the average deposits rule not pull you through? I think they didn't use when they did they calculations. I also got stuck on level one because my "side hustles" didn't provide the same level of income, but on the average deposits over 12 months I should've been fine.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I logged a ticket with the ebucks peeps about no fuel eb. I was phoned and the lady seemed a bit confused. We went around in circles where she would tell me I needed my car loaded on the app, and I needed to have accepted the T&Cs. I pointed out that I have had my car loaded on the app for months now, and there are no other T&C's to accept. I can only assume that they are referring to the T&C's you accept when you load your car. I have searched high and low.

After the long roundabout, she said she'd get back to me. I am convinced that I've done everything right and their side isn't quite right.

Zimstyles

Can someone please tell me -
Can I have
1. Private Clients Cheque
2. Private Clients Credit Card
3. Private Clients Fusion?

Or will I give up my Cheque account if I get the Fusion Card? I need a safety net for RL5

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Can I have

Or will I give up my Cheque account if I get the Fusion Card? I need a safety net for RL5
Give up cheque whe get fusion, I have fusion and credit card

MsVkhaZ

I logged a ticket with the ebucks peeps about no fuel eb. I was phoned and the lady seemed a bit confused. We went around in circles where she would tell me I needed my car loaded on the app, and I needed to have accepted the T&Cs. I pointed out that I have had my car loaded on the app for months now, and there are no other T&C's to accept. I can only assume that they are referring to the T&C's you accept when you load your car. I have searched high and low.

After the long roundabout, she said she'd get back to me. I am convinced that I've done everything right and their side isn't quite right.
Same case, my car has been on Nav since last year. The guy said he will get back to me, they screwed up with the engen ebucks

Cal384

Dude...no. I don't want to pay to get reward level points...that defeats the purpose of a reward system.

I have the correct things, I should be rewarded for that.
I know what your saying and I agree 100%. Im saying, rather look at other ways to get more points. I always a bit over on the points just to be safe. Helps me not worry whether or not I'm gonna hit RL5 for the month.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Can I have

Why do you want cheque and fusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.