Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Under Accounts select your cheque account, My Cards, select the card, then Update Limits. Set the limits downwards for atm, point of sale etc.
Several years ago a card of mine was cloned somehow, the card was 4 months old and I'm not sure how they got the PIN. They did an ATM withdrawal in Lesotho and overcame the card limit of R500 and prior to the withdrawal they did 9 balance enquiries over 3 days leading up to the incident. My money was refunded by FNB but no explanation was forthcoming.

Below is an excerpt from the form I filled out.

1597879427296.png

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I logged a ticket with the ebucks peeps about no fuel eb. I was phoned and the lady seemed a bit confused. We went around in circles where she would tell me I needed my car loaded on the app, and I needed to have accepted the T&Cs. I pointed out that I have had my car loaded on the app for months now, and there are no other T&C's to accept. I can only assume that they are referring to the T&C's you accept when you load your car. I have searched high and low.

After the long roundabout, she said she'd get back to me. I am convinced that I've done everything right and their side isn't quite right.
I also earned zero for fuel, got my screenshots from June where i loaded my car into Nav and the screenshot where i accepted the t&c's. I suppose I'd better get on their case too for my lack of earn!

MsVkhaZ

I also earned zero for fuel, got my screenshots from June where i loaded my car into Nav and the screenshot where i accepted the t&c's. I suppose I'd better get on their case too for my lack of earn!
Where did you accept the ts&cs, I can’t find it on nav or FNB website

Adenoid Hynkel

Expert Member
Have not given the new rules any attention.
48k spent on CC in July and got a whooping 1500 ebucks. Dropped to lv2 from lvl5, oops.

I see however a lot things haven't been allocated.

Stevi

Expert Member
Sucks that the earn from Uber is gone :(

The Mr D reward is so small compared to the Uber one

Solitude

Executive Member
Has anyone else Ebucks taken a big knock due to the new rules? I’m still on level 5 but had a 70% reduction in rewards ‍♀

Mine's also quite a bit less. The problem with Smart Spend is that now I have to hit certain targets to get full value.

• Sad
Reactions: air

calypso

Expert Member
Also no fuel rewards for me, but i retained level 5. Will give it another day before logging. Doesn't look like I got smart spend either.

riddler

No fuel earn for me either - I see it allocated on the calculator but not received in my eBucks account...
Anyone have advice on how to fix this or should I just wait?
(I see others have mentioned this same issue but too many zero not so cool posts to sift through)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.