Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

SiR_BP

The guys that upgraded, Have you received your new cards yet?
Got mine last week. I had to call and follow up as I never received any notification from them regarding my new card. As soon as the call ended, I received the SMS with the date for the delivery

BBSA

Honorary Master
I received 3 times 90 ebucks for smart spent according the app:

IMG_20210719_141720.jpg

Funny that I'm only earn at level 3 as I was on l5 last month.

Last edited:

Stevi

Expert Member
The guys that upgraded, Have you received your new cards yet?
Not yet.

App shows CC is now Premier, but cheque account still shows as Gold, and the Gold CC account is still there.

But when I do any transactions, it states it is a Premier cheque account, so hopefully when the cards come the other accounts will fall away. Was done a week ago via the call centre so hoping this week sometime to receive the cards

rocZA

PW SmartSpend - I would have expected 3000Eb(for 15K spend), but hoping new rules which I have probably not correctly understood...
Nah - system broken... it is showing R4800 smart spend earn for me so far this month...

• Angry
Reactions: air

K T

Could somebody please explain what I'm missing? When I see the lengths that people in this thread go to, to reach specific levels, I start feeling waves of FOMO come over me =]
I've been bouncing around lvl 4/5 without too much effort and have around 120K of eBucks saved over the years, and basically only use them to buy lotto tickets.
What is everybody getting so excited about?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Could somebody please explain what I'm missing? When I see the lengths that people in this thread go to, to reach specific levels, I start feeling waves of FOMO come over me =]
I've been bouncing around lvl 4/5 without too much effort and have around 120K of eBucks saved over the years, and basically only use them to buy lotto tickets.
Not sure if trolling, but I'll bite. Depending on card level you're looking at between eB10k and eb50k per month which, when used at 40% discount, is about an extra R1600 - R8000 per month.

Pho3nix

The Legend

People buy TVs etc from the eBucks store at 40% discount.
That's why the game to hoard and get more eBucks keeps people coming back.
Especially with Black Friday coming up etc

Rocco1

Expert Member
Upgraded and got my Premier Debit Card.

Was a massive schlep to get an upgrade to my CC to Premier.
App and online didnt want to give it, only PW.
Had to call in to get them up upgrade, and dont know when i get the CC delivered.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Guys how do I get the saving part up.. And secondly is this classified as light green or dark green status? (could use the extra 500 points)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719_200834_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719_200834_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 89