Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

marbro

So, i have had some kaka with my upgrade and ebucks points etc.

10th logged a ticket, they will get back to me... then it got closed.
15th I logged a new one, they will get back to me

yesterday i logged a complaint, got a call this morning. They have noticed quite a few people have had issues with ebucks rewards etc they will be doing a new run. They dont have a date set for it though

mr_norris

Expert Member
They dont have a date set for it though
A mate of mine upgraded to Premier with me this month. We both logged tickets because they calculated June with Premier rules (which I expected them to do). He got a call yesterday saying that it'll be fixed in the next run (so probably 10th-ish August).

I hope they fix it properly. I blew a lot at clicks because of the triple ebucks :D

Tman543

I just found out KFC is no longer a partner. Damn was I sleeping all this time. When did that happen???
Good spot. I haven't notice this either. Looks like with the new rules they kick them off the partner list

Hackson

On a much less discussed topic. Aspire rewards hurt right now. Went from smart spend worth R60 to what looks like R2.20
Not even going to get R150 for fuel.
But I'm looking forward to the sneakers
Also, it's actually relaxing going through everyone's comments on this thread.
Screenshot_2021-07-22-06-07-30-97~2.jpg

oitar

On a much less discussed topic. Aspire rewards hurt right now. Went from smart spend worth R60 to what looks like R2.20

View attachment 1112236
Can you "get the sneakers" and upgrade? Or have to wait a year?

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
View attachment 1112236
Can u not upgrade it.. It'll be worth it in the long run

eddybsb4u

Anyone here ever setup a PayFast payment on a website? I want to enable the Scan to Pay on my website.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Anyone worried about whether the unused portion of Poetry/C.U.M. vouchers is still retained, I did a purchase now and tested with an amount i could bear to lose if it went the wrong way. My R200 voucher has R61 left on it when I checked after the online purchase.

Same should hold true in store but check with what the manager says I suppose.

eddybsb4u

Hey you would need to sign up as a merchant first and once verified you can use the bellow documentation to get it up and running.

Yes. I have signed up years ago and I’m also verified. I also have the merchant key and merchant ID. I just want someone who have already implemented the solution on their website already who has experience with the PayFast payment.

VioletVenom

Yes. I have signed up years ago and I’m also verified. I also have the merchant key and merchant ID. I just want someone who have already implemented the solution on their website already who has experience with the PayFast payment.
I understand. Just thought i could help but unfortunately i'm not a dev. If you do need help the technical team can look into any integration issues you may have. Please contact support@payfast.co.za I'm sure they would be happy to assist you. Kind regards.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
OK so I need to kniw whether you guys got your Premier credit card with a secondary card as advertised.. Mine only came with one.. Do we need to order the second one or how does it work