Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Tman543

OK so I need to kniw whether you guys got your Premier credit card with a secondary card as advertised.. Mine only came with one.. Do we need to order the second one or how does it work
Only one card came. You need to order the other one if required.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
So went to one of the new Checkers for the first time and I noticed that it doesn't say checkers on my card reference.. Will it be picked up as checkers spend?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723_183100.jpg
    Screenshot_20210723_183100.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 129

m3z

Hi guys, Happy Saturday! If you still need to get your FNB Scan to Pay allocation done for the month - here's another QR code for a Non-Profit - Music Movement ( MusicMovement.co.za ). Please consider donating. Thanks.
0b7fef298c703151423487998a6633c1.jpg

airborne

Honorary Master
So leading on from the cheap Youtube Premium I discovered you can do the same with Netflix.
Cheapest country currently is Turkey, around R95 for the highest 4k level. Once you have subscribed with a Turkey vpn you can watch netflix using an South Africa ip, or any Netflix depending on which countries IP you are on, ie if you use a VPN to watch UK or US netflix it will still work just fine.

Only hassle is getting a Turkey vpn and if you are opening a new Netflix account you also need a Turkey number to receive the verification sms. I have a guy that will let you use his Turkish number for 2 euro, you will need paypal to pay him though, pm me if you want his details. Worked for me and I used my VCC card for payment.
He said you can do the same thing with Hulu, Amazon prime and others to get cheaper rates.

Apparently if you have an existing Netflix sub just cancel your sub and then once the month is finished you restart your subscription using a Turkey vpn, then you'll pay the reduced rate and not need a Turkey number because the account will already have a verified phone number.

This free vpn has a Turkey servers(you need to register but no payment details needed, all the other vpns wanted min one month subscription):

TedLasso

Expert Member
So leading on from the cheap Youtube Premium I discovered you can do the same with Netflix.
Cheapest country currently is Turkey, around R95 for the highest 4k level. Once you have subscribed with a Turkey vpn you can watch netflix using an South Africa ip, or any Netflix depending on which countries IP you are on, ie if you use a VPN to watch UK or US netflix it will still work just fine.

Only hassle is getting a Turkey vpn and if you are opening a new Netflix account you also need a Turkey number to receive the verification sms. I have a guy that will let you use his Turkish number for 2 euro, you will need paypal to pay him though, pm me if you want his details. Worked for me and I used my VCC card for payment.
He said you can do the same thing with Hulu, Amazon prime and others to get cheaper rates.

Apparently if you have an existing Netflix sub just cancel your sub and then once the month is finished you restart your subscription using a Turkey vpn, then you'll pay the reduced rate and not need a Turkey number because the account will already have a verified phone number.

This free vpn has a Turkey servers(you need to register but no payment details needed, all the other vpns wanted min one month subscription):
Is that for a single user account? I have been paying for ULTRA-HD premium which is 4x 4K simultaneous streams. Sadly , while I never thought about it before, I've been on the UK subscription as that's where I was living when Netflix started. Currently, costing around 250 per month. A friend and I share my account hence needing 4x 4K streams.

Speedster

Honorary Master

Awesome work. I had a quick look and it seems Windscribe free also has Turkey

Speedster

Honorary Master
Is that for a single user account? I have been paying for ULTRA-HD premium which is 4x 4K simultaneous streams. Sadly , while I never thought about it before, I've been on the UK subscription as that's where I was living when Netflix started. Currently, costing around 250 per month. A friend and I share my account hence needing 4x 4K streams.
Yeah, that's for premium.
Turkey.png

Although SA pricing isn't too bad either

Cheapest.png

fruitbat

Expert Member

Nice find! I'm still riding out the Discovery Netflix voucher deal of R250 for 150miles (R15). I got 4x of those bad boys cos of myself, wifey & my folks :) Will def bookmark this for once it ends.

TedLasso

Expert Member
Yeah, that's for premium.
View attachment 1114080

Although SA pricing isn't too bad either

View attachment 1114084
Excellent. Gonna cancel my sub then, that's probably a 10 year old sub I will be cancelling. One of the original grandfathered connections.
Just remember lira is not a stable currency can tank at anytime. But hopefully don't increase the the pricing
Considering I have been paying about 220-290 over the last few months, willing to take the risk.

airborne

Honorary Master
The highest level 4K allows 4 streams, R95. You could also get that for R169 or whatever it is if you sign up or renew with an Sa IP address. What you pay is determined by the IP location when you renew or sign up.
Awesome work. I had a quick look and it seems Windscribe free also has Turkey
I forgot about windscribe, that's a good one if they allow Turkey on the free tier.
Just remember lira is not a stable currency can tank at anytime. But hopefully don't increase the the pricing
That's a good point, you do have to watch it, Argentina used to be the cheapest before they hiked the price randomly.

oitar

So, if you already have a sub, can you cancel and re-subscribe via vpn immediately? And no need to receive a confirmation sms?

Awesum

Expert Member

I'm guessing that you won't get the 40% back in eBucks?

Reactions: 3WA

McGuywer

Executive Member
Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 09.25.47.png

Does this mean that the FNBy account just needs to be active?
Meaning transactions happening on the account, no need to explicitly increase the account with R300 per month.