Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Speedster

Honorary Master
You have to go into the app. Select your VCC manually under "my cards" > "FNB pay" > "Tap to pay"
Make sure NFC is enabled on your phone first.
We've tried that, but it still shows the normal CC on the card selection screen. Can you confirm that yours shows the VCC?

MattRoy

We've tried that, but it still shows the normal CC on the card selection screen. Can you confirm that yours shows the VCC?
While it does show the normal CC, it also shows the VCC below it (Digital Visa) on my FNB App (Android).

Speedster

Honorary Master
While it does show the normal CC, it also shows the VCC below it (Digital Visa) on my FNB App (Android).
Digital visa isn't the same as VCC. The VCC has its own card number which is different to the digital Visa

Last edited:

oitar

Quick question.. All the guys that upgraded from Gold to Premier in the last month.. Are u guys all on L3?
No, I stayed l5, even my smart spent by the end of the month was Premier l5(i.e. eB1200 around the 27th of June).

mr_norris

Expert Member
Ive logged a query now
I was knocked down to level 3. I did log a ticket a week or two ago and someone eventually called me saying it'll be sorted by the next run. I should get earnings based on level 5 for last month. I certainly hope I do, because I went to town at Clicks because of the triple ebucks :D

In the meantime, I have made sure that I will be on level 5 from next month.

BBSA

Honorary Master
I was knocked down to level 3. I did log a ticket a week or two ago and someone eventually called me saying it'll be sorted by the next run. I should get earnings based on level 5 for last month. I certainly hope I do, because I went to town at Clicks because of the triple ebucks :D

Was the clicks triple ebucks not in June?

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member

I got premier smart spend yesterday based on level 3

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

At last, smartspend shows both my upgraded pc accounts, and it looks like the spend amount is also correct now.

Will see if I get my ebucks tomorrow.

Razeen

I just give the Clicks card, then scan to pay. I don't have an ebucks card.
this doesn’t work for me, I can’t scan to pay and swipe my clicks card. I have sent an email to engen, Fnb and clicks to find out why. I can use my cc and clicks card. But with scan to pay it will use my VCC card. So for now I put in R100 and use scan to pay only to see if it will work

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Please explain the electricty part, do you buy it at the normal,till with food stuff, because otherwise they send you to the money market which you don’t earn 15%
U go onto the clicks website and purchase there with your 11 digit no