See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
Thats for the electricity thoughI paid R2000 and the following was in the email:
- Units 710.4 kWh
- Token R 1739.13
- VAT R 260.87
Oops, sorry about that.Thats for the electricity though
For rates it may be different-just check your next statement to see if you are getting charged extra
When I paid rates previously using Woolies card, it worked fine for a while, then all of a sudden they banged on a credit card surcharge, off set any gains from woolies (1%)
ok that good then, as long as you aren't getting charged extra then its well worth itOops, sorry about that.
I've been paying it this way for a while, so went to look at my statements, and don't see any extra charges, unless it's hidden in some fine print. It looks the same as when I used to pay at Checkers or Easypay.
Set up my VCC yesterday and tried to pay at Checkers and it kept giving an error on the POS device.
Anyone got a solution to this?
Now when I log onto the app, go the to CC account, select my cards, select the VCC, go to FNB pay and tap scan to pay, but it only shows my actual CC as the card to pay and no option to select the VCC.
Any ideas on how to select the VCC
On the IOS device it links it automatically i think. Only when i tried gift of the givers did it allow a drop down menu to select a different card if you don't want to use the virtual card. but that payment failed. Didn't get that option on NSRI QR Code, failed before you could select how much you want to donate
I think you need to wait for it to reflect then follow the below steps. On the ebucks site the iStore is listed as online partner as well.ARGH dont be a idiot like me
Saw that iStore online had a sale so bought airpods thinking I can refund the ebucks on the app as I thought I read over here.
I now see that the pay with ebucks / refund is only for in store purchases!
So how do you spend your ebucks at iStore online as Ebucks doesnt come up as a payment method as described on Ebucks's website
My wife bought a pair of airpods Pro yesterday in store and paid with on her PC CC. Will she get 15 % back in ebucks on that purchase. She is RL5I think you need to wait for it to reflect then follow the below steps. On the ebucks site the iStore is listed as online partner as well.
How does this work?
- Visit the Pay in eBucks tab on the FNB/RMB Private Bank App
- Select a recent iStore transaction
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay or part-pay in eBucks
- That amount will be debited from your available eBucks balance
- The account used for the original iStore purchase with be credited in Rands
Ts and CsMy wife bought a pair of airpods Pro yesterday in store and paid with on her PC CC. Will she get 15 % back in ebucks on that purchase. She is RL5
Unsure if there was something else she needed to do.
Cool , so then I think it qualifies. I guess an Airpod Pro is considered a 'device'Ts and Cs
- Earn up to 15% back in eBucks when you shop instore and online at iStore and pay with your qualifying FNB Fusion Private Clients Card, FNB Private Clients Credit Card and/or FNB Private Clients Debit card.
- The amount on which you earn eBucks is limited to a total Rand spend of R22 500 per year, being 1 July – 30 June.
- Your FNB Fusion Private Clients Card/FNB Private Clients Credit Card spend is considered first towards the spend limit.
- You won't earn eBucks on purchases made using any payment method other than your qualifying FNB Fusion Private Clients Card, FNB Private Clients Credit Card and/or FNB Private Clients Debit card, including part payment using any other payment method.
- You will only earn eBucks on devices purchased from iStore. You won’t earn eBucks on any contracts taken out from iStore.
- You can use a combination of eBucks & Rands to pay for your transaction at any iStore.
- If you haven't yet met the qualifying requirements, you'll earn 0.5% back in eBucks on purchases made at iStore using your FNB Fusion Private Clients Card, FNB Private Clients Credit Card or FNB Private Clients Debit card.