Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Tman*

Expert Member
So Snapscan doesnt work anymore for FNB pay.

Not sure if discussed before, but what is the easiest way to perform 4 FNB scan to pay transactions using VCC?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Not sure if discussed before, but what is the easiest way to perform 4 FNB scan to pay transactions using VCC?
I use it yesterday twice at the local market, zapper though stopped working a while pack. Masterpass is also an option

SiR_BP

when does smart spend normally update? Mine for Last month was last updated on the 26th

Tman*

Expert Member
Did a snapscan via my virtual fusion card, worked fine.

I see cells website allow you to via masterpass also to top up
Perhaps i need to update my app. Can confirm this morning that various snalscan qr codes refused to work via fnb pay

EDIT: SPCA & NSRI doesnt work for me anymore. https://www.wwf.org.za/donate/ does however work

Last edited:

riddler

Does it have to be a spouse to get the spousal pricing option, or can one add any family member?

airborne

Honorary Master

If you need 4 just go to any supermarket that supports scan to pay, Checkers being the obvious one and buy 4 seperate items and tell the cashier you need an invoice for each item and you are done.

Speedster

Honorary Master
If you need 4 just go to any supermarket that supports scan to pay, Checkers being the obvious one and buy 4 seperate items and tell the cashier you need an invoice for each item and you are done.
Only need one