Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

brucem

Too confused. Switched Premier to Fusion for points. A single new card arrived which is labeled as a credit card. My premier Cheque card was auto cancelled. My wife’s linked Cheque card still seems to work. Am I supposed to have multiple cards? And a debit and credit balance?

Getit

Does it make a difference to ebucks rewards if your use apple pay with a virtual card or use physical credit card to tap to pay?

mr_norris

Expert Member
I got paid out an adjustment for Junes ebucks, but I am convinced that they forgot about the triple ebucks from clicks. I will wait for Julys allocation and then complain again :D

superfv

Too confused. Switched Premier to Fusion for points. A single new card arrived which is labeled as a credit card. My premier Cheque card was auto cancelled. My wife’s linked Cheque card still seems to work. Am I supposed to have multiple cards? And a debit and credit balance?
You nornally have a Fusion card (which will replace your Cheque card) and a Credit Card.
The Fusion Card is probably still on it's way.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
A PC consultant just called me now to offer me the fusion account.
I don't need the additional ebucks points to maintain lvl 5, so any other benefits to switch to fusion?
I also fear they might screw it up and mess with my ebucks earn etc. So hesitant to go for the fusion account.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I don't need the additional ebucks points to maintain lvl 5, so any other benefits to switch to fusion?
I also fear they might screw it up and mess with my ebucks earn etc. So hesitant to go for the fusion account.
Just get it to have buffer on points

fruitbat

Expert Member
Isn't it a wee bit cheaper in the bank fees?

cozinsky

Expert Member
Personally, I prefer to keep my account separate but it's a personal preference. I also get eBucks points from the auto-payment setting.

Stevi

Expert Member
For those who use the virtual card to pay (scan to pay / tap to pay), do you have to select the VC card from the list just before you tap?

I select the VC from my cards on the CC account, select tap to pay, but it only has my actual CC account as a payment option, not the VCC