Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Ok I did not get all points for streaming platforms via virtual cards, but they all setup use virtual cards, guess it can be fixed

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Ok double checked, Mr.d,checkers ,Spotify, Netflix, Google and iTunes all on virtual cards for a while, so hopefully they fix it for me.

SiR_BP

Ok I did not get all points for streaming platforms via virtual cards, but they all setup use virtual cards, guess it can be fixed
Same my side, only have 2/4. Reached level 5 either way but those extra points are more as a buffer for me

hellfire

Honorary Master
I didn't get points for some of the streaming, for my tax free investment or for FNBy.

Some of this might still be updating though, so will check back tomorrow morning

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
14000 points.. But didn't get my 500 for homeloan debit order.. This us now three months in a row..

icarusza

No point wondering why you didn't get something yet. Chances are its still being processed.

acp

Praise be. L5 by the skin of my teeth. Although I should have had a buffer...

Also only got 1 000 points (3/4) for VCC/streaming/online platforms and most definitely did 4+ all on VCC, all cleared within July - made sure of that.

TedLasso

Expert Member
14000 points for me, so level 5 .. great stuff.

Expected to be on L5 especially as I got smart spend based on being on L5 for a few days ago :- they would never give smart spend for this month spend on a level you did not attain last month. Just my little insight to predict it for next month. My spend for this month was already at 58k so got R1500 of ebucks on smart spend

22+ FNB pay transaction
5/4 streaming services
No savings at all
Fnby
Home loan

Speedster

Honorary Master
14000 points for me, so level 5 .. great stuff.

Expected to be on L5 especially as I got smart spend based on being on L5 for a few days ago :- they would never give smart spend for this month spend on a level you did not attain last month. Just my little insight to predict it for next month. My spend for this month was already at 58k so got R1500 of ebucks on smart spend

22+ FNB pay transaction
5/4 streaming services
No savings at all
Fnby
Home loan
Smart spend is actually calculated that way. If you know you're going to drop a level you can push your spend to early in the month so that you earn smart spend at the higher rate.