Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

SiR_BP

Seems to be bug with virtual card purchases which they want us to use lol
Looking at my transactions, seems like my Engen spend was on a VC associated to my old gold account. I was told that those cards will still be associated to the premier account.

I have a feeling that my streaming services also went off a gold VC. I did remove that card and create new cards for my premier account.

Dretastic06

Can someone PLEASE help me to pay bills via the clicks app. Third month now that i've tried something different and every time it does not count towards clicks spend ?
View attachment 1129734 View attachment 1129736
According to them I'm doing an EFT, But I go to Clicks App -> "Bills & Prepaid Services" -> "Pay Bills" -> Enter EasyPay -> Add Amount -> Credit Card -> Add VCC/CC details and Approve.
Ive read multiple people saying it does count towards the Clicks spend so I must be doing something wrong :-/

THANKS
25k on groceries lol thats 5 months of checkers for my family of 3

Sphinx21

I didnt get my funeral plan points, anyone else?
Didn't get life insurance points in both places! Apple Pay didn't count for FNB pay. Didn't get cash at Till points despite fusion card gathering dust. Dropped a level. Still awaiting a query on status points from May.

What I don't understand is; aren't these things calculated by computers? They've had 18 days to calculate and recalculate what should take literal minutes. Are there teams of thousands of ebucks personnel manually checking these things and making mistakes?

It's 2/3rds of the way through August already. One can barely keep up with which month you're earning in vs which your status is from. FNB is proving themselves an absolute joke.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Why does it say that checkers is capped at R1639.. Spent R3146 and got eb2459? Is checkers not 2k on premier

Archie1

Didn't get life insurance points in both places! Apple Pay didn't count for FNB pay. Didn't get cash at Till points despite fusion card gathering dust. Dropped a level. Still awaiting a query on status points from May.

What I don't understand is; aren't these things calculated by computers? They've had 18 days to calculate and recalculate what should take literal minutes. Are there teams of thousands of ebucks personnel manually checking these things and making mistakes?

It's 2/3rds of the way through August already. One can barely keep up with which month you're earning in vs which your status is from. FNB is proving themselves an absolute joke.
Didn't Apple Pay only launch this month? So it wouldn't have counted. But either way I don't know if it does count toward FNB Pay.