Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Can someone PLEASE help me to pay bills via the clicks app. Third month now that i've tried something different and every time it does not count towards clicks spend ?
View attachment 1129734 View attachment 1129736
According to them I'm doing an EFT, But I go to Clicks App -> "Bills & Prepaid Services" -> "Pay Bills" -> Enter EasyPay -> Add Amount -> Credit Card -> Add VCC/CC details and Approve.
Ive read multiple people saying it does count towards the Clicks spend so I must be doing something wrong :-/

THANKS

Although it doesn't make sense that there should be a difference: Try using the website instead of the app?

FastaOne

Darn. I got caught out. Usually got points for FNB Share Trading. They seem to have removed that. Dropped to level 4 :(
On another note - Both me and the wife's virtual card spend has not been considered for eBucks rewards (Clicks, Netflix - bleh). Check your guys' stuff, might be the same problem.

KashR

This allocation is quite frustrating, some of the spend that they've allocated doesn't even match my statement. Then it seems a lot of VCC spend is also missing, will have to log a call

Speedster

Honorary Master
This allocation is quite frustrating, some of the spend that they've allocated doesn't even match my statement. Then it seems a lot of VCC spend is also missing, will have to log a call
What's really weird is how it differs for each user. My calculator numbers match perfectly with my actual payments (incl VCC).

acp

In a world of 'deep learning', 'AI' and 'bots' one would assume that the extra time they spend each year (1 Jul to about 20 Aug) to get to tiering points and allocating eBucks would be to automate the calculations and different gates allowing for different spend scenarios and customers upgrading etc.

But nooooo....

Welcome to the FirstRand eBucks nerve centre:

1629364995022.png

TedLasso

Expert Member
What's really weird is how it differs for each user. My calculator numbers match perfectly with my actual payments (incl VCC).
R3k in Ebucks for July (with smart spend) - not bad. And I can't even buy fuel :)

I think mines too was calculated correctly. And all my online stuff was via VCC.

Just happy that Garmin Pay counts to ebucks level points. Much better than using the phone which i did do as I thought was necessary.

Also on L4 for this month. Just need to do some more in app transactions.

Screenshot_2021-08-19-11-27-43-233_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg IMG_20210819_112843.jpg IMG_20210819_113015.jpg

Spectralwarrior

Is it my imagination or did FNB used to give eBucks for FNB Phone SIM spend before but it has now disappeared? (On Premier)

Spectralwarrior

Yes still get ebucks points for spend, or you do on pw.
I am not talking of gaining points for Levels but of actual eBucks earn - up till last month I would earn on my airtime purchases on my FNB SIM. But it looks like they have taken that away and replaced it with rewards in extra data if you spend a certain amount. Another sad downturn as I really do not need mobile data.

McGuywer

Executive Member
I am not talking of gaining points for Levels but of actual eBucks earn - up till last month I would earn on my airtime purchases on my FNB SIM. But it looks like they have taken that away and replaced it with rewards in extra data if you spend a certain amount. Another sad downturn as I really do not need mobile data.
You should still get 15% back in FNB Connect airtime/data/sms'e purchases.