Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

McGuywer

Executive Member
We're on different pages here. There used to be eBucks reward for spending on FNB connect. This is now no more.
Wow, I missed that.

I am shocked.
When FNB Connect started, you could buy airtime at 40% off via eBucks.
Then that was canned and you at least got 15% back in eBucks.
Then that was canned and now nothing....

Blagah

Did you log in online and check on the calculator? Because I find the App section you are looking at to be very inaccurate.
Jup thanks , App and Web both not R300.

Counted and summed my transactions over the phone with one of the eBucks consultants , she'll "escalate" it.

CrazyBob

Anyone else's virtual card just suddenly go missing? I went to pay for something with my virtual card via Apple Pay today and it got declined. I check in the app under 'cards' and it doesn't exist anymore...

Spectralwarrior

Wow, I missed that.

I am shocked.
When FNB Connect started, you could buy airtime at 40% off via eBucks.
Then that was canned and you at least got 15% back in eBucks.
Then that was canned and now nothing....
Just part of the gradual decline. I can remember a time when we earned eBucks on all airtime purchases, even Vodacom and MTN.
I can remember when Incredicle Connection was still a partner.
I can remember when caps were higher on Checkers....

Last edited:

BBSA

Honorary Master
For me ebucks have actually improved over the last few years, I earn a lot more since we get R4 per liter petrol and 15% at Clicks.

duckgray

For me ebucks have actually improved over the last few years, I earn a lot more since we get R4 per liter petrol and 15% at Clicks.
I'm the complete opposite. 4 years ago it was so easy to earn R800-R1000 worth of ebucks without trying and being on level 5. They really have cut down the earning rates in the last few years.

Vuilhaas

Earn is all in order on my side. (Upgraded to Premier on 1 July and have remained on level 5)

BBSA

Honorary Master
FNB :) Your account has been loaded with Premier reward 1GB 30MIN 30SMS.

:love:

Orihalcon

Expert Member
Ebucks are in...slightly more than I got on Gold, so I assume I made lv5, nothing updates in calculator or rewards tracking tab. Would be interesting to see.