Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

3WA

Honorary Master
Yes, the "outstanding auth" amounts. All of them Checkers purchases. Why the heck do they take so long to clear? Urghh.

Might be the way your particular branch is managed. Something about when they reconcile transactions (I’m sure someone will be along soon to correct this).

My Checkers is usually on the ball with this.

d0b33

Honorary Master
Not sure why my ebucks is level 2 when it should be 5 according to the calculator...
Also, I'm tempted to move to discovery but my eBucks will take a hit.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Not sure why my ebucks is level 2 when it should be 5 according to the calculator...
Also, I'm tempted to move to discovery but my eBucks will take a hit.
You can look in the app under ebucks - >track my rewards. Then click the previous tab.
IMG_20210819_203157.jpg

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Might be the way your particular branch is managed. Something about when they reconcile transactions (I’m sure someone will be along soon to correct this).

My Checkers is usually on the ball with this.

Two of the three Checkers transactions was done via 60/60. The first of them 3 days ago.

Reactions: 3WA

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Does smart spend usually take so long to be updated...mine says last updated 16th Aug...thats ten days ago..

Micdew

Electricity, Used to buy via FNB app but then moved to Snapscan due to the fee FNB charges however recently I feel like the number of units is getting less but did not do a full on comparison yet. Has anybody tested yet to see where you would get the most units if you have bough on FNB app, vs Snapscan vs instore?

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

Electricity, Used to buy via FNB app but then moved to Snapscan due to the fee FNB charges however recently I feel like the number of units is getting less but did not do a full on comparison yet. Has anybody tested yet to see where you would get the most units if you have bough on FNB app, vs Snapscan vs instore?
You know electricity tariffs went up on 1 July 2021, or is this already factored in?

Vades

I'm still looking for an eBucks earning solution to buying electricity in PE. As far as I can tell the only online option is via WireIt with payment taking place via eft, which doesn't help.

NMB municipality doesn't seem to be supported by any of the other platforms.

Micdew

You know electricity tariffs went up on 1 July 2021, or is this already factored in?
Yes i know this but Im just wondering if any other fees are included when purchases electricity using different methods that could reduce the number of units you receive? Does R100 purchased via the different channels give you the same amount of units.

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

Yes i know this but Im just wondering if any other fees are included when purchases electricity using different methods that could reduce the number of units you receive? Does R100 purchased via the different channels give you the same amount of units.
I don't know. I only use Snapscan to purchase, and the only increase there was the increase that Eskom put through.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
I'm still looking for an eBucks earning solution to buying electricity in PE. As far as I can tell the only online option is via WireIt with payment taking place via eft, which doesn't help.

Have you tried purchasing units on the clicks app to see how many units you would get there?

esmile

If you buy via the Clicks website, you get 15% as well