Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

harties

"3) Do at least 3 payments, transfers and/or purchases on the FNB App"

I don't do this, no wonder I'm earning nothing. This is pointless as I'd end up spending more money making these 3 payments.
I just move money around in my FNB accounts using the APP which counts. For example, 3 x R500 transfer from cheque to credit card

NoviceDIYer

There has to be 1 setting somewhere I have not ticked that is preventing me from earning any ebucks back from FNB.
I just have to find it

Yes I have loaded my car onto the NAV portal as well
Check for account in good standing, perhaps?

Example from my experience: My employer once paid my salary a few days late and so I had insufficient funds in my account on the day when my home loan debit order was supposed to come off (30th of the month). Funds arrived the very next day, on the 1st, and the home debit order came off that day too. But, my account was flagged as not in good standing for the previous month due to the home loan debit order failing on 30th.... Stupid mistake on my part - I should have transferred funds in from another account on the 29th but didn't realise my salary would clear so late.... But, that said, when I logged into the App, and clicked on Track My Rewards, I could see that I did not qualify - it showed up there. Stupid mistake that cost me a lot of ebucks that month.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Check for account in good standing, perhaps?

Example from my experience: My employer once paid my salary a few days late and so I had insufficient funds in my account on the day when my home loan debit order was supposed to come off (30th of the month). Funds arrived the very next day, on the 1st, and the home debit order came off that day too. But, my account was flagged as not in good standing for the previous month due to the home loan debit order failing on 30th.... Stupid mistake on my part - I should have transferred funds in from another account on the 29th but didn't realise my salary would clear so late.... But, that said, when I logged into the App, and clicked on Track My Rewards, I could see that I did not qualify - it showed up there. Stupid mistake that cost me a lot of ebucks that month.
Thanx let me go check there, Cheers

Pineapple Smurf

All looks in order on my App
Yet zero ebucks earned
00c7c518cfc4d117e0c17f6f767a0170.jpg
530d24b22a3b5ecfbc62936b8dc16a2d.jpg
490b106dfd7b7f7d28c167817960ce5b.jpg

airborne

Honorary Master
On the FNB app now I'm on Premier my old aspire physical cc has automatically been removed but the VCC is still there, can I remove it?

Transactions seem to appear on the vcc somehow even when using my Premier cc.

*SynergyX*

Expert Member
the admin in this place is wack -- they clear as day allow someone to troll this thread yet they delete my comment for calling it out .... must check again if im living in north korea

Pineapple Smurf

the admin in this place is wack -- they clear as day allow someone to troll this thread yet they delete my comment for calling it out .... must check again if im living in north korea
Not trolling !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was asking legitimate advice and posted screenshots, go back and read them before you yell troll :mad:

airborne

Honorary Master
On the FNB app now I'm on Premier my old aspire physical cc has automatically been removed but the VCC is still there, can I remove it?

Transactions seem to appear on the vcc somehow even when using my Premier cc.
Does anyone have any idea about this?