Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

marbro

Last month I tested buying checkers vouchers / gift cards on the checkers app, to see if they qualify as checkers spend.
I can confirm they do not.
I caught the ass end of an advert in my local checkers for a "savings card" where you can put money onto it and then use it to buy higher value purchases. Going to see if i can find out more today.

That should count towards checkers spend if you add money while at the till.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
I caught the ass end of an advert in my local checkers for a "savings card" where you can put money onto it and then use it to buy higher value purchases. Going to see if i can find out more today.

That should count towards checkers spend if you add money while at the till.
Not sure the use of this 'savings card'. They already have a regular (physical) gift card, which you can top up at the till. Which I already do, this works.
My intention with the vouchers was to use it and send to a family member in another province to use.

Filosofer

Question regarding ebucks car rental.

Anyone know if you can pay part Rands/part ebucks to get the 40% discount (assuming lvl 5) for a car rental.

I know a requirement for the discount is that you need to book a domestic flight via the app. I also know that discounted flights can be paid in Rands. I just don't know if discounted car rental can be paid in Rands as well. Anyone been through this?

cpu.

Executive Member
Not sure the use of this 'savings card'. They already have a regular (physical) gift card, which you can top up at the till. Which I already do, this works.
My intention with the vouchers was to use it and send to a family member in another province to use.
If the savings card is pin-protected it will be better than a gift card.

I will personally rather use a savings pocket on Capitec or other bank, unless it count as Checkers spend.

Salmank

Hi there,

I have 35 000 ebucks for sale at R4000.

Ideal to stock up for Black Friday.

If interested, please message me.

Thanks

Devill

Damned
I do not know what to do about:
Digital Banking:

Nav>> Money Smart budget & Credit Status Red / Dark Amber

It shows 0 out of 2000 points.
My Credit score is on light or dark green always

Any suggestions?

phatfossil

Digital Banking:

Any suggestions?
I have the same, asked the question not too long ago, did not get an answer. I'm now on 11000 points. Would be nice if I can get an additional 1500 points for light green

Tinuva

The Magician
Digital Banking:

Any suggestions?
Did you do 3 budgets in the nav money part and make sure you don't breach the limits you set your self and view it at least once a month? Read the fine print on that rule!

phatfossil

Did you do 3 budgets in the nav money part and make sure you don't breach the limits you set your self and view it at least once a month? Read the fine print on that rule!
That's not what he's asking. The 3 Budget thing is something different. He's asking why is his Credit Status points not showing for light green that he is on

BBSA

Honorary Master
Digital Banking:

Any suggestions?
To collect Credit status points, you must also meet the Smart budget rule.