Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Tinuva

The Magician
That's not what he's asking. The 3 Budget thing is something different. He's asking why is his Credit Status points not showing for light green that he is on
Are you sure? Do you think I am unable to comprehend what he is asking?

See this from the website:
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 10.27.04.png

phatfossil

To collect Credit status points, you must also meet the Smart budget rule.
Ok, I hear you. Thank you for that. I have 4 rules for my budget set up and maintained within it's limits, but my Light Green status points is not reflecting? I'm also checking on the 3 budget thing regularly, still no points though

eddybsb4u

I just did a big purchase on Takealot and forgot to put my ID number to ear eBucks. Anyway to solve this?

Tinuva

The Magician
I'm ticking all the boxes, with no points

This is a forum for asking questions right? I was not pointing fingers or being rude. How should we know if we are asking the question?

Admittedly, at that point you didn't answer the questions and just outright said I am not answering what he is asking.

Anyways since you are making the budget rule, have you reached out to ebucks to find out why you not getting the points considering you qualify for the budget rule?

phatfossil

Admittedly, at that point you didn't answer the questions and just outright said I am not answering what he is asking.

Anyways since you are making the budget rule, have you reached out to ebucks to find out why you not getting the points considering you qualify for the budget rule?
Thank you. I have not reached out as I thought that it would be a points allocation on the turn of the month. I'll contact them and check why it's not been awarded to my account even when checking up on the 3 Budget Rule

Devill

Damned
Did you do 3 budgets in the nav money part and make sure you don't breach the limits you set your self and view it at least once a month? Read the fine print on that rule!
Does it negate the points if you breach the budgeted limit? If so that is really stupid mechanics.

I have set multiple budgets and have viewed them.

Tinuva

The Magician
Does it negate the points if you breach the budgeted limit? If so that is really stupid mechanics.

I have set multiple budgets and have viewed them.
Ok so you set multiple and viewed, but did you get points for the budget rule like phatfossil?

I do think you need to stay within budget for all budgets set. But yeah if you breach the budgeted limit then yes you lose out on a lot of points. May seem stupid but thats the rules fnb made this year.

Devill

Damned
Ok so you set multiple and viewed, but did you get points for the budget rule like phatfossil?

I do think you need to stay within budget for all budgets set. But yeah if you breach the budgeted limit then yes you lose out on a lot of points. May seem stupid but thats the rules fnb made this year.
Ok I have reset the limits. Set about 10 of them and now all spending is within the limit.

phatfossil

Just got off the phone with an Ebucks representative. According to her, the Light Green Credit Status will only be allocated between the 8th and 12th of the next month. They assess the month whereby the Credit Status is not updated via the Track my Rewards tab. I find it hard to believe as this does not seem to be the norm with anyone else in the forum. I guess we'll see

Tinuva

The Magician
Just got off the phone with an Ebucks representative. According to her, the Light Green Credit Status will only be allocated between the 8th and 12th of the next month. They assess the month whereby the Credit Status is not updated via the Track my Rewards tab. I find it hard to believe as this does not seem to be the norm with anyone else in the forum. I guess we'll see
Sounds right. I have noticed that the credit status can change between days depending on stuff I do.

So the question is, what was that status at the end of last month? Also their wording make it sound like they only asses the month if the status didn't change...sounds wierd.
The 8-12th is just the normal allocation date if not delayed so standard wording I think, don't read too much into that.

phatfossil

Sounds right. I have noticed that the credit status can change between days depending on stuff I do.

So the question is, what was that status at the end of last month? Also their wording make it sound like they only asses the month if the status didn't change...sounds wierd.
The 8-12th is just the normal allocation date if not delayed so standard wording I think, don't read too much into that.
My thing is that I've only moved to Premier on the 2nd of this month. So now that you've mentioned the above, maybe that's why I dont see any points yet. Good spot

airborne

Honorary Master
I managed to work out my MTN easypay number, thanks for all the tips, when you do an easypay payment how long does it take to reflect on your MTN account?

eddybsb4u

On Takealot? No longer possible to cancel an order. You need to wait for the product to arrive then arrange to have it returned then they will refund you.
Yes I realized that. There was no cancel order.

But it's OK. I have made peace with it.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
I managed to work out my MTN easypay number, thanks for all the tips, when you do an easypay payment how long does it take to reflect on your MTN account?
Took about 5 days for me. Did my R20 test and when I checked this morning and the money was showing. So did my full payment to clear for the end of this month.