Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Den_10

Hi guys, quick question. I have spent R9800 on my Premier credit card so far this month and I still haven't finished my caps for Engen and Checkers. Will it still count if this takes my balance above R10000? This is in light of this rule:

2. Shopping
2.1. In-store eBucks partner spend

• The amount on which you earn eBucks is limited to a total monthly Rand spend (on qualifying card swipes only) of R10 000 on your qualifying FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Premier Debit card.
  • You won’t earn eBucks on in-store shopping purchases above the R10 000 spend limit made using your FNB Premier Debit card.
  • Your FNB Fusion Premier Card/FNB Premier Credit Card spend is considered first toward the spend limit.
  • Where you earn eBucks on qualifying earn category partner purchases from partners such as Checkers, Engen and Clicks, your in-store and online spend at these partners will not be included in your qualifying in-store and online partner spend.
Thank you

Den_10

Just got off the phone with an Ebucks representative. According to her, the Light Green Credit Status will only be allocated between the 8th and 12th of the next month. They assess the month whereby the Credit Status is not updated via the Track my Rewards tab. I find it hard to believe as this does not seem to be the norm with anyone else in the forum. I guess we'll see
Urg, have the same issue so I've done other things this month to safely get me above 11,000 points

Mogo

Just got off the phone with an Ebucks representative. According to her, the Light Green Credit Status will only be allocated between the 8th and 12th of the next month. They assess the month whereby the Credit Status is not updated via the Track my Rewards tab. I find it hard to believe as this does not seem to be the norm with anyone else in the forum. I guess we'll see
I'm exactly 1k points shy because of this too.

sammi01

Hi guys, quick question. I have spent R9800 on my Premier credit card so far this month and I still haven't finished my caps for Engen and Checkers. Will it still count if this takes my balance above R10000? This is in light of this rule:

2. Shopping

• The amount on which you earn eBucks is limited to a total monthly Rand spend (on qualifying card swipes only) of R10 000 on your qualifying FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Premier Debit card.
  • You won’t earn eBucks on in-store shopping purchases above the R10 000 spend limit made using your FNB Premier Debit card.
  • Your FNB Fusion Premier Card/FNB Premier Credit Card spend is considered first toward the spend limit.
  • Where you earn eBucks on qualifying earn category partner purchases from partners such as Checkers, Engen and Clicks, your in-store and online spend at these partners will not be included in your qualifying in-store and online partner spend.
Thank you
R10k limit for eBucks partner spend only.

Speedster

Honorary Master

2. Shopping

Thank you
Each cap is counted seperately

Speedster

Honorary Master
Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by partner spend only? Sorry if it’s a dumb question
The cap applies to the reward at partner stores (see link), except clicks, Engen and Checkers who have their own limits.

esmile

Does anyone know if you upgrade/downgrade from one credit card type to another, does your Virtual Cards also get migrated or do you have to recreate them all over again?

doubletrouble

Expert Member
Does anyone know if you upgrade/downgrade from one credit card type to another, does your Virtual Cards also get migrated or do you have to recreate them all over again?
You will need to create them again. The other one will be deleted automatically... Without warning

m3z

Good morning, happy heritage weekend to everyone! Just a reminder - 5 days left of this month to get your FNB Scan to Pay allocation points - here's a QR code for a Non-Profit Organisation called Music Movement ( musicmovement.co.za ). https://pos.snapscan.io/qr/46EI_bhD
d1ff3ff3c81829fbef706562c151ea0a.jpg