Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Bob21

I ordered my prescription using a new Clicks process last month (you pay online and not using card machine). I see it didn't register as Clicks spend. Anyone experienced something similar? Wish there was a way to submit an eBucks query electronically rather than having to phone.
Fyi - phoned Ebucks and they manually credited me the spend. I'm guessing was teething issues with the new prescription payment mechanism.

Moe_G10

Guys how many days do you have to pay your easypay accounts before the debit order date? My debit order date is the 5th, if I pay now via easy pay will I make it in time before the debit order goes off?

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Guys how many days do you have to pay your easypay accounts before the debit order date? My debit order date is the 5th, if I pay now via easy pay will I make it in time before the debit order goes off?
In my 2 payment experience, anything from 2-7 days.

JPSTORM

Anyone tried topping up the 1CARD Fuel on the Engen app? Would it count towards fuel spend, or just normal smart spend?

Vades

I'm trying to find ways in which to increase my Smartspend as I have quite a few bills/payments that I make every month via plain EFT's, such as school fees, ad hoc medical bills and other random payments.

I assume the only way is if the merchants have some sort of online/credit card payment facility? Or is there a way I'm overlooking?

Last edited:

marbro

Id love to know too.

I thought i had a way to pay my vehicle payment, but that didnt work

3WA

Honorary Master
How much do you guys earn on average a month in Ebucks

Used to be in the eB20k club for a bit (that's R2k worth each month). Now I'm lucky to get eB10k, but I make up for it in Discovery Miles.

SueC

I cancelled my debit order and pay my BCM and Makana municipal accounts on the due date using my CC. I have never had a problem .:: the receipt is always processed before the new statement and no interest is charged

Moe_G10

I cancelled my debit order and pay my BCM and Makana municipal accounts on the due date using my CC. I have never had a problem .:: the receipt is always processed before the new statement and no interest is charged
If it's easypay then same day will never work. It has happened to me before but I can't remember the day I paid etc.

SueC

A much better indication of value would be to look at total ebucks value via the dashboard.

Rolling 12 month value for me is sitting at R85000

Nice going! I’m about R75000. Are you on PW?

SueC

I have a “savings” debit order of R2750 to guarantee 1000 points. I see that for R50 more I can get 2000 points (RA) Is this a good option or is there a better investment I should choose? TIA

McGuywer

Executive Member
anyone else receive their smart spend this morning? i received a payment but the smart spend calculator is not updated on the app
My Smart Spend updated on 22 Sep
Smart Spend eBucks received on 23 Sep

I did a calculation this morning, I did hit the next tier on the 27th but it has not updated yet.
I am really hoping my transactions clear before the 1st. I will then hit the next tier.
If not, so be it. :)