Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

marbro

Can you use a VCC for a future subscription, I added my VCC to a YouTube sub but they'll only bill the card for the first time next month by which time the CVV will have changed?
They push through a R8 charge now, that gets refunded immediately.

richieza

Can you use a VCC for a future subscription, I added my VCC to a YouTube sub but they'll only bill the card for the first time next month by which time the CVV will have changed?
Can you use a VCC for a future subscription - Yes but depends on background payment method.
I have VCC loaded on apple and it does NOT require a CVV each month. Uber does not ask for CVV for each purchase etc

Have the same VCC for youtube and have to remove card and reinsert each time for payment as the CVV changes and causes an error. Same with PSN etc...

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Can you use a VCC for a future subscription - Yes but depends on background payment method.
I have VCC loaded on apple and it does NOT require a CVV each month. Uber does not ask for CVV for each purchase etc

Have the same VCC for youtube and have to remove card and reinsert each time for payment as the CVV changes and causes an error. Same with PSN etc...
Yeah checkers sixty
you need it each time :(

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
see

But yes YT will work.

airborne

Honorary Master
They push through a R8 charge now, that gets refunded immediately.
That's what I was expecting but didn't get anything when I added it as a payment method.
see

But yes YT will work.
When you mean it will work, you mentioned you have to re-add the VCC each month?

oitar

That's what I was expecting but didn't get anything when I added it as a payment method.When you mean it will work, you mentioned you have to re-add the VCC each month?
No need to re-add each month. Mine's worked twice already on yt. Vc set as payment method on google profile.

eddybsb4u

No need to re-add each month. Mine's worked twice already on yt. Vc set as payment method on google profile.
Mine has always been working on YouTube (since they introduced virtual cards) but last week the payment declined due to CVV. I had to create another virtual card and add it as a payment method for YouTube.

airborne

Honorary Master
I don't understand this, the CVV On a VC expires within days or hours, so do you re-add the Vc on the day the sub is due to come off or else what is the need to re-add it each month?

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
I don't understand this, the CVV On a VC expires within days or hours, so do you re-add the Vc on the day the sub is due to come off or else what is the need to re-add it each month?

FNB saves the CVV for the sub. No need to update it.

phatfossil

Any idea where the 'My Family' tab is that they are referring to in the screenshot? I've checked everywhere, no such tab exist

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-01-14-14-03-920_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-01-14-14-03-920_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 82

SiR_BP

Any idea where the 'My Family' tab is that they are referring to in the screenshot? I've checked everywhere, no such tab exist
Login to the app and click the three lines in top left > go to my profile > my family

Speedster

Honorary Master
But I thought the whole point of a VC was the CVV gets changed every few hours to prevent fraudulent use of your cc?
In my very limited understanding it goes something like this. The merchant authenticates the card once using the CVV and they can then repeat the transaction on the authenticated card without the need for CVV. New merchants or standalone transactions would require the CVV again.

Bob21

The smart spend calculator awarded me another level on the 29th, but never actually credited the award to my Ebucks account.

Anyone else experienced anything similar? Thought would correct, but has been a few days now.

BBSA

Honorary Master
The smart spend calculator awarded me another level on the 29th, but never actually credited the award to my Ebucks account.

Anyone else experienced anything similar? Thought would correct, but has been a few days now.
I have the same issue.

Bob21

Sweet. Has come through today.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Just got a message from CLICKS.. apparently you can earn double ebucks on clicks till 31 oct.. I presume this would exclude bill payments? Anyone else get the message?Now I have an excuse to get that air fryer lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002_052042_za.co.deloittedigital.clicks.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002_052042_za.co.deloittedigital.clicks.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 112